So Many Plans…


<--- Hani? (Just imagine her with pure white hair and more harlequin clothes...)

So, after I saw one harlequin styled Unoa Sist I kinda wanted one for myself as well. I still don't like the Sist eyes though, but the lips are quite perfect for harlequin makeup. So, why won't I get a Sist sleeping face-plate and mod the eyes myself? I'm already modding the Lusis sl fp to be Éire... Because I already got soo much planned and I can't just get everything...



I don't want to order a doll if I don't have a character lineout and an idea of the default wig, eyes and outfit. And an idea what kind of face-up I want for it. This is why I actually thought of getting Alistair before Éire, because I had it all worked out for Alistair, but Éire was missing the outfit style. (Not to mention Alistair would be sooo much cheaper, doll itself nearly half the price of Éire, not to mention Éire needs urethane eyes and a couple of wigs...) 'Ryle' on the other hand is still changing names and characters although the appearance is pretty much the same (I've for now settled on R.Bygg with default face-up (or close resemblance), Death Note L clothes, black fur wig and light blue eyes, or maybe black). I can't decide whether the character should be Ryle, Lani or Nigel... Atm I'm leaning on Nigel, because otherwise nearly all my dolls would be based on Cheshka.

And now for this harlequin Sist, I've got everything planned except for name, for which I have three choices. I know the face-up and I'd like to try to do it myself actually. She'll have pure white hair (and I've got that Appini wig already...), black eyes (which I was planning on getting for Ryle anyways) and harlequin clothes (would have to be ordered from a seamstress). I first thought she'd be Manna's adopted sister Tsukiko Sweet, stage name Hani (pronounced like honey) which would be the relatin to the name Manna. Then I though that she could be named Alistair, because that would go well with Audrye (Manna's real name if no-one guessed it yet) and her stage name could either Hani or Tsukiko. I've been thinking of calling my previous 'Alistair' 'Calli' anyways... Well, she'd need a WS body, a MNF A-line perhaps. But then I'd really have to let some othe dolly plan go! I could justify six dolls, three bigger and three small ones. I don't even know whether I like MSD size yet since Manna is still having her adventure at the PO.

I really would have to put a lid on any dolly plans before I get used to Manna first. But coming with her is Éire's fp. I could try to mod it before there's a slot open for StrawberryResin so she'd be done the same time as Manna. Except, I want her to be blushed to match Fairyland resin so she won't mismatch her body once I get it. And since FL resin differs from batch to batch I'd have to get her body here first. Which would make Éire the next doll. But then I'd have to get orders for her wigs and eyes (and those need a GO) also. I'd hate to have a doll without her stuff.

But back to harlequin Sist, I could actually live with her being just a fp. She could share the body with either Manna (with the Unoa small bust torso though) or Éire. Until I just had to get her a body of her own ;)

Meh, won't Manna just come here already!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit