Kikoe Masu Ka?

brsbladever01

Yesterday I received a big box from HLJ (Hobby Link Japan). Inside, a big figure box. Inside that, the petite Black Rock Shooter Black blade ver. with her deadly attitute. Good Smile Company did good work with this one, she's nicely sculpted, the base is amazing and I see no flaw in the paintwork.



brsbladever02

The broken sword on the base was included and make a nice impact. This is my first figure that has props with it. I don't display them regularly though, since I fear I might lose them. The blade of the broken sword sits very loosely in a crack of the base and falls very easily. The handle part just lies there. I haven't tried to put the broken handle on her hand, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

brsbladever06

There's amazing detail on those boots and they shine nicely. I also love the leg crossing pose. It really emphasizes her slender figure.

brsbladever05

Although she has a really tiny bottom, they've sqeezed it into even more tiny pants. And sculpted the bumps, which I find hilarious. Hilarious, not sexy. Not that she really is a sexy figure anyways, even though I think she shows more flesh than any other girl I have. With their 'optional' clothes on that is.... Oh, and on that subject, the coat that hangs from her other hand is removable (not that it would reveal more of her though) and it took a bit of head scratching to figure out how to actually put it on her hand...

brsbladever03

Moving up, the bikini strings are separately sculpted. which frightens me as I fear I might break them. They are flexible though, but harder than regular PVC in my opinion so maybe they're made of ABS like the hair, I dunno. The hair, btw is deadly sharp. But cool!

brsbladever04

Sadly the blade is hard to catch on the camera on most front angles as it is right behing her. And (hence?) there isn't much detail in it. It's just, well, a black blade. I still loved it more than the original cannon weapon. The cannon version was too massive for me :)

brsbladever08

And we're getting closer to the good part :) Her hair shadows her face quite a bit, but that just makes her look more sinister. The nose is pretty nondescript and the mouth is just a thin line, making her look really grumpy.

brsbladever07

She's out to get you!

brsbladever09

Her bangs can be exchanged to a bang piece with the blue flame. I like it more without it myself, since I relate the flame more to the cannon (with gun smoke and such).

brsbladever10

brsbladever11

Can't say the flame isn't nice though. lovely transparent blue.

brsbladever12

Here you can see the scar she has on her right hip. It's nicely done and the edges of the scar stand out just a bit to make it more realistic. Same goes for the scar under her left boob. And I use that term quite loosely here. This girl is definitely loli. the first thing Valentine noticed in fact. Bikini is there just to show what isn't under them. But she would be her with massive balloons either so I don't complain. I actually have too few lolis in my crew as it is. Only BRS and Melissa, in fact. Well, and Yuki isn't much well-endowed either.

brsbladever13

and here we end our review. Go buy your own BRS if you already haven't got one. She's kickass and one of the last to go if I end up selling my collection some day.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit