Midsummer Day's Adventure

nuusadventure_11


Well, before we'll see a bunch of pics I took of Nuu and Hippu (the greatest amount successfull pictures I've ever taken in a shoot to date), I'll tell a bit our Midsummer Day. Or weekend, to be exact.

Valentine has promised to take me to his parents' summer house for Midsummer for years now and always stood me up. Few years back he first was supposed to go to a planning weekend for a friend's wedding where he was best man but then stood them up as well when he got VIP tickets to a festival to see Pam Anderson. Then one year (the first when we were a couple) he took off to Belfast to see a football match. But this year we actually made it! Has fun too. Sun was shining throughout the weekend, we went to sauna and when that got too hot we plunged in the heated little pool (which was 32 degrees Celsius the second day). Grilled food and good drinks. All around a good weekend. I, of course, took my dolls with me. :) Well, I had to take some decent outdoors pictures finally. And put together they make a nice little (silent) photostory. Enjoy!



nuusadventure_01


nuusadventure_02


nuusadventure_03


nuusadventure_04


nuusadventure_05


nuusadventure_06


nuusadventure_07


nuusadventure_08


nuusadventure_09


nuusadventure_10


nuusadventure_12


nuusadventure_13


nuusadventure_14


nuusadventure_15


nuusadventure_16


nuusadventure_17

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit