Blank But Beautiful

Nuu is still without a face, I'm waiting for the chosen face-up artist to have an open slot. She's still cute as hell and I just had to snap a few photos of her today.

blank02

Edited: Some images deleted.



I bought her a nice frilly dress from second-hand market which came with pantalettes and matching socks and a ribbon which isn't pictured as I like Nuu's default neclace so much. The pantalettes are practically the only undies I have for her '^-^ Gotta comission some later. Oh, and Manna's wig (which Nuu will be using untill her own wig arrives) should be arriving next week. But I like this pink one too...

She poses so much better than Hippu. Like, she can sit up straight :) I found out that it's because she has this extra torso part that Hippu doesn't have. Maybe I have to contact Soom (again)  about it...

But they look cute together! <3

blank03

Nuu: Nuu!

Hippu: I'm Hippu, not Nuu....

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit