Seamstress lvl 1, EXP 50

hippu_talviasu_03_700


So after it was decided that we were going to to have a X-mas BJD meet in my home town I had to sew some wintery clothes for Hippu. When shopping in my local fabrics store I found this lovely faux fur fabric which I just had to take.


hippu_talviasu_02_700


I also got this lovely brown cotton fabric from which I made a simple dress from. Under it is a bell sleeved white satin shirt with high collar. It also has elastic in the waist (and is actually quite short). I took inspiration from the shirt Eiko wears in FF IX. I'm planning an Eiko cosplay costume for Hippu so I tried out the pattern I made for this piece.

hippu_talviasu_01_700


Still needs some underwear... But so far a nice ensemble. It also includes a furry cape with lining with that brown fabric. But of course I forgot to take pictures of it. *headslap* Oh, and the soles of the furry boots (which were actually quite fun to do!) is also made from the same brown fabric, with cardboard to make it sturdier.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit