Greased

This time the pic above has nothing to do with this post. Just to mention. The title however refers t the fact that I've recently spent some money on Body Shop and especially its lotions. I feel slightly greased at the moment, but soft. Most of you will just have to take my word for it.

Anything else I've been up to? I've spent nice times with Valentine. He drives me mad at times but I'll put up with it because he more than makes up for it. At least for now. I've also nearly lost my soul to PackRat, the new Facebook it-game. Fyrd, I can be addicted. And lastly, I've played ahead my new RPG set in Cheshka and we've come to the point where the two PCs currently playing have rescued the God of Everything, Calewa. She looks 15 years old and vulnerable but we'll get to some action later on. They have also met Lani, the half unicorn centaur kid. Lani was a spur of a moment when I was putting this last game session up. But he's so cute! Kawaii! I'll have to think of something for him.

Edit 5.5.2011
Also saving this, because it has relation to my current hobbies. I'm still thinking whether I should make Lani a doll or not. He would be so cute though! I'm thinking a R.Beyla as his mold since he has to have his horn,but I'm already getting OE Bygg as Nikki so I don't know...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit