Dreaming Away

Lately I've dreamt some pretty weird dreams that I want to share to you. And to write them up so that I won't forget them.



First up is a dream I had the night before. I dreamed that Valentine had all along had an identical twin brother. And comparing these two, Valentine was the evil twin. The thing was, they looked exactly alike, the hair-do and everything... And I was afraid that I would get them mixed up and Valentine would get a tantrum because I'd mixed them up. Anyhow, I woke up being absolutely sure he really had a brother he had never told anyone (or at least me) about. After some thought I concluded that even if he had an identical twin, I could tell them apart unless they have identical scars and all. The weirdest thing about my dreams generally is that I wake up and still think that the dream world is not fiction but very, very true. Well, if so, dreamworld-me is probably having a threesome at the moment, that bitch. (kidding, kidding)

This night one of my many weird dreams was that I was at university, having my pro gradu examined. Really carefully. The professor who graded it took every effort to notice and mention every last detail gone wrong in the paper. And my Fyrd, there were errors. Errors, that I thank Fyrd didn't even make in the actual pro gradu. There were also misprints that were caused by the publisher. My professor nodded to my pleas that they weren't my fault and laid that red marker all over the text... And having woken to the real world I had to check myself that there weren't those mistakes and misprints in the real world gradu. Fyrd, dreamworld-me is also so sloppy about these things. (not kidding) But still, why am I dreaming about my graduation as I've already passed everything? My dreams come with a slight delay apparently, or dreamworld-me is even lazier than me (must be those threesomes ;) )

Well more to come after nights to follow.

Kommentit

  1. Maybe the dreamworld-you is you squared - lazier, more error-prone and also more into threesomes..

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit