When do I start worrying?

Broken red

Says Nigel as Fyrd's arrival is drawing closer. The red-head should be here tomorrow. I actually got this hoodie for F, but tried it on Nikki since I wanted a bit more colour on him. It works out, since the colour is so muted down, but the size is a bit too small (especially the sleeves). We'll see how it works out on F.

I'm really psyched out about this, since then I'll have both of my character-to-dolls home. I'm so nervous about both of them, since I don't have a good track record on shelling characters into dolls. Nigel is so far working out, I love him every time I take photos of him. He's so cute but grumpy! I'll wait for a few months though until I start to hack into his body, sandng away the abs and giving him his tattoo. But with Fyrd I'll need to do the body mods immediately, since I just can't have him with boobies... I'm also pretty intimidated with the face-up. I know it can be done as I've seen Demetri with the eyebrows and the mouth I want, but I dunno how well I'll be able to execute them. I want that doll to be perfect!

I'm also looking forward to taking photos or just posing Fyrd and Nigel in same photos. They are enemies, but Nigel doesn't really like to dirty his hands with actually harming anyone and Fyrd likes toying with his prey too much. So it's more like a cat/mouse game, or fox/bunny :D Anyway, Nigel acknowledges Fyrd's power and has a healthy respect (fear) for it. Fyrd on the other hand is intriqued by Nigel and often pushes the boundaries of their interaction. And now combine that with Fyrd's promiscuousness... And get set!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit