Radiant Unicorn

160710 Radiant Unicorn 01


I mix'n'matched my pink/blue Lenivka outfits for this look on Meringue. I'm actually really liking this all lacey look on her. The old set had light blue tulle n the top and it somehow looked a bit off. Although that colour was perfect for her! In these photos the bright light washes the blue out a bit, so it looks nice here though.




160710 Radiant Unicorn 02

Meringue also continues on being a fairy-unicorn now :D

160710 Radiant Unicorn 03

I laso thought I'd have no use for this headdress, but it looks adorable ~♥

Kommentit

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! ^-^ All (well, at least 99%) Bygg/Beylas are very cute though, it's in their sculpt, so it doesn't take much :D

      Poista
  2. Wow, just beautiful! I love the light and the mood of your pictures. Meringue is just too cute. ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! ^-^ I've grown quite fond of Meringue with backlit photography :D

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit