Nyaan Once More

Nyaan Once More

Nyaruko is giving me a lovely smile, but she still holds tightly onto her crowbar... "Why haven't you taken any photos of ME?" Sorry, Nyaru-chan >_> But the good news is, I ordered that Nendoroid Sybilla I mentioned a few posts back and that will be spare parts for Nyaru. She'll have grey pigtails ^-^ And a crown! Fit for my little princess.

I'm just a bit sad that she can't have her ahoge with the new hair... Nyaru is so much more expressive with that strand of hair, it's amazing... I'm thinking that I might mod Sybilla, drill a little hole into her hair so that I could use the ahoge parts with that too (taken that the shade of grey matches somewhat at all), but I'm fretting about resale value. Thenagain, I really shouldn't worry about such things, since comoon, I'm never going to sell these anyway and the amount of money one gets out of a used Nendo isn't that high that it would much matter to me.

Corrupted


Whaaat?! Is Nyaruko finding an ally of Cotton? This is bad... Really bad... >_<

Just kidding, of course XD I just thought that the background I used for Nyaru-chan could also work for Cots. And it did, and I took more photos of my pastel-cat. But I'll post about them a bit later ;)

Kommentit

  1. So cute!! And congrats getting a new nendo, I really like it!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! ^-^ Nyaruko was definitely bought on an impulse, she was just so cute but still had attitude (and comoon, Nyarlathatotep!) so I had to get her, even if her grey colour scheme is not ideal for me. Sybilla now was bought purely for attitude and the awesome look.

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit