Bad Pictures, But
No, they are not mustaches! :D A while ago I bought some Fimo inspired by the BJD horns that Sarqq had been making. I'm still not sure what exactly it is that I want to sculpt from it, but the best result I got from my trial run seems to be these devil horns for Cottoncandy.
Here they are shown in scale of the doll. I still need some magnets and then I need to figure out how to best install them into the horns without breaking them :D But yeah, since Rigel has his majestic horns, Cotton needed some of her own, but in the more sparkly, ladylike style.
Next I'm thinking that I might try to do antlers for Lumina, although I'm dreading it already... It was hard enough to get these to be somewhat symmetrical. Spiky antlers are going to be even harder to make.
In addition to the white sparkly Fimo, I also bought some mint coloured paste. I just love the mint colour, although it doesn't really suit any of my dolls :D I first thought that I could do minty horns for Cotton, but they just looked off...
So I made these roses that I could maybe at least use for some accessories or something.They turned out quite nice with the time I spent on them. I'll definitely try to do more of these, in more detail and thought put into them.
And just for fun, I'll show my first attempt a the horns, in mint. I did these one at a time, which was a huuuuge mistake, since it was impossible to make the other one symmetrical. With the white horns I first rolled out two identically long pieces and then bent them simultaneously to make them look more similar. Also, these caught some black particles (I think from my trousers) stuck to their surface. I'll need to make my workspace extra clean next time.