Top3 Teenie pictures

Black Hole Eyes 04

Someone on DoA's Teenie thread asked us to post our favourite picture to the thread and it inspired me to do this post. I actually challenge anyone with at least three Teenie photos to do the same! (That should be pretty much everyone reading this blog, so concider yourselves all tagged!) I went through my Flickr photostream, picking out my favourite photos of my Teenies. At first I had a bunch and I thought I could never narrow it down, but in the end this trio was easy to choose. The order was harder, but this is how I feel atm.

So the photo above is my very favourite. The doll looks so nice, the outfit suits him so well, and the colour scheme of the photo is to my liking. Hippu's face is in clear view, although he seems to be staring at something at the horizon. It is a peaceful photo and I like it.


Confessions to a Bear 6

The second favourite is this photo from the "Confessions to a bear" photoset. I like the theme and again the almost monotone colour scheme. The bear really looks like it is listening to what Nuu is saying :)

Morning Angel 1

And the third is the most favourited Teenie picture of my photostream, the Morning Angel. I do love the warm sunlight here and how Hippu looks like he is about to take flight. I was so very pleased with this photo when I took it, having woken up just early enough for the sun to rise and allowing me to snap this.

What is your opinion? Are your favourites different? Do you look for something completely different in photos? And don't forget, I want to see your favourites of your own photos as well!

Kommentit

  1. The first and 3rd are in my favorite list as well from your pictures, the last one is perfect in every possible way!!! What soom release had those wings?
    I have 3 tinies but only one of them is a teenie gem XD Even if I did this with my 3 tinies, one is blank so good photos of him are non existant (not to mention I have like 5 photos in total from the 3 of them XD). But this is a great idea and I hope more people follow :D!!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the photos you picked, especially the last one!! The lighting is really beautiful on it and I always enjoy photos of objects against the light <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks! The wings are actually from Camellia Dynasty and not from Soom. Sadly Soom hasn't released any wings that I would have loved. Most of the Teenie sized ones are very chibified and I wanted Hippu to have proper wings.

    And hopefully this would inspire you too to take more pictures of your little ones ;) It doesn't take more than three photos to make a top3.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you! Backlit photos are one of my favourites as well and I should actually try to take more of them. They usually end up looking quite magical.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Good choices! <3 I'd also like to add that I really love your pic of Nuu and Hippu called "We're in the same boat", too. It's one of my personal favorites from your photos. :3

    This seems like a fun challenge, I'll try and pick my top 3 of my Teenie photos~ Oh, and I should go through the Skoll-pics we took the other day soon. ^^;;

    VastaaPoista
  6. ...and I might corrct myself that it was not Nuu but HANI in the pic! :'D Sorry.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Never mind, it might as well have been Nuu and wouldn't have altered the photo much :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oh I'm glad you remeber that one. It is one of my favourites as well, but not quite crispy enough to have made it into the top3. But it is another nice example of a backlit photo. I was on a roll with thosd back then ;)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit