Basic Colours

Basic Colours 03

Only to some they are red, white and black :P But yey for new photos, in multiple! And this sculpt is soo cute. I really need at least one more Skoll (or a Hati) in my collection at some point. Rigel is such a fixed-style doll with the harlequin make-up, I want another cutiepie to play around with more.

Basic Colours 04

"So what gives, just throw the money."

But I'm waiting for a SO from Soom, unless there is an awesome deal on a human NS doll from the Chess SO. The MD versions tend to be pricey (especially since there is nothing special about the MD ver that I'd want) and the FCEs have fantasy parts. Too bad that the Chess waiting room was a quiet one, so I don't think there'll be many sold second hand.

Basic Colours 02

Cute button nose! This sculpt is in my opinion the most babylike of Soom's TGs. The chubby cheeks and that adorable overbite. (Actually now that I look at this profile, it looks very much like what Lil'Loki looks like right now...)

Basic Colours 01

But blaagh, another Skoll isn't the only doll that has really been tugging at me lately. There recently was one very gorgeous Lusis for sale and looking at the photos of Bulletsbanq's gorgeous Milk I've had a bit of the Unoa fever again. I know the size is not my favourite and although the Unoa body looks amazing, it poses like shit. So there should be no reason for me to pine over a Lusis! No MSDs! But I do have those extra cute MSD clothes that I couldn't put up for sale...

Kommentit

  1. Tällä on tosi nöpö ja persoonallinen tyyli, ihanasti mätsää nuo kaikki kolme väriä keskenään :3 Ja nyyh toi nenä, ylisöpö ;___; Itellä on kanssa joku ihme juttu Teenie Gemien söpöihin ylähuuliin XDD

    VastaaPoista
  2. Teeniet on tosi söpöjä profiililtaan :3

    Ja kiitos Rigelin tyylin kehuista! Nyt on vaan vaikeutena löytää lisää vaatteita tässä tietyssä tyylissä... Kaikki mitä oon löytänyt on aina sold out :(

    VastaaPoista
  3. He looks stunning! I'm glad to see more photos from you :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh, definitely yay for new photos! :3

    Yes, I hear you, right after I had un-boxed my gray Skoll I knew I *must* get another one someday. x3 I really want a tan Skoll, sigh!

    I'm having a sort of a relapse for MSDs too, I seem to come by lovely 1/4 dolls all the time... must_resist.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank you! I'm really glad that I managed to make this vision I had for Rigel a reality. He looks so much like I pictured him to be.

    VastaaPoista
  6. And damn I was hoping you would have succumbed to the Unoa as well :P You did once talk about wanting one as well...

    I'd love it if we could get those tan Skolls! Imagine the photoshoots with not just two, but four of these lovelies! (Oh and btw I could now give it a try to find time to face-up that grey Skoll of yours. I just can't promise the turnaround time that I used to have and progress pictures might take a few days as well. If you trust me to just finish it in one go without progress photos, I should be done within a week though.)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Weeell... I've been looking at some Unoas for sale, but it seems I'm turning towards the L-Bi and B-els. Maybe if I find one with a good price in Japan. :)

    Ooh, yes! Tan skolls for both of us~ And those photoshoot plans sound amazing. And then we should get the Afis too. x3

    Oh yeah, awesome if you feel like doing face-ups again. And like we talked, I can bring the Skoll head over. You can take as much time as you need with it. I'm not in any hurry with the face up. :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit