Caged Pastels

Caged Pastels

I have wanted to do a photo like this ever since I got this little pink birgcage-lantern-thingy. Never got around to do it though, until today! I might need to make a proper photoshoot in this theme later on though, when I get some proper spotlights.

One could say I am a bit caged myself, holed up indoors. But for now I am actually quite content here. I have Valentine do all the shopping and errands and just watch Netflix, sleep and play whenever I have time off. I'm almost through with the new Sherlock series,which I have quite enjoyed. Although on the very first episode I knew who the killer could be before either Holmes or Watson... But I had a good time trying to quess whether the strange Sherlock-knowing man to approach Watson was Mycroft or Moriarty. And I took the wrong bet in the end. :P Good thing my stitches have healed enough though that it no lomger hurts like hell to laugh. Some very good laughs, with this show.

But, with there being a Mycroft (as well as a very cool Moriarty) in the show, I of course turn to think on my Mycroft at every mention of the name. (I love that name! If only Fonland didn't have such bloody strict rules about naming children...) I still think that Mycroft Malbourne as a doll would be nothing but a nice hanger for neat collar shirts and vests, but he'd still look oh so cool!

Also after rewatching some MLP episodes my plans for Rainbow Dash have also rekindled. But whenever I look at my row of SDs, I have the very distinct feeling of not needing any more of them. Won't really stop me with RD though, since my plans were to just get the head anyway and make Fyrd share the body. Maybe just get a Dyuke head as well and make Alex share as well? I am going down a very slippery slope here, help!

Kommentit

  1. I love Sherlock!! I miss the series so much.

    Pretty picture, though being caged or feeling like it is not nice at all. Hope you get to get out and relax soon.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It was a very nicely done miniseries :) I am now watching through the first season of Elementary, and it just doesn't compare at any level. Except that I can multitask during watching this, without losing the plot or missing clues... Ok, and Sherlock is cuter :P

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit