Starting out fluffy... ending up cold

Starting out all fluffy

I actually really like the concept for this set of photos :3 I'm rarely this proud of such a simple idea. I'll see you at the end!

Starting out all fluffy 2

Ending up Cold 01

Ending up Cold 02

Ending up Cold 03

Now, off my face woman! Get me some new things!

With the change in editing it almost feels like her own personality is cracking through although she tries to hide it first. Cotton can try to be sweet, but she's too impatient to keep it up for long XD

Kommentit

  1. She is so gorgeous!! I love her colour scheme, she looks adorable :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! I've wanted an all-pink doll for a while now and Taco's resin colour seems to fit the scheme perfectly :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit