The End of the Rainbow?

Dollbakery box

I have all this stuff coming in but can't take decent pictures of it because I still don't have access to my main PC X( Well, I can take decent pictures, just can't edit them properly...

Anyway, this I had to share, nevermind the quality. My Dollbakery order arrived! As I most probably mentioned, I ordered custom colour urethane eyes for Nigel. Because of the custom request, they took longer to make than the rest of the preorder, but I was informed of this and was ready for the wait. But now they are here! And above you can see the lovely box that they were stored in :3 It's about double the size of my other urethane eye boxes, but it looks so professional!


Dollbakery Ice eyes

And here are the eyes on Nigel. I was of course too impatient to take photos of the eyes right out of the box, since I was anxious to see if these would be the eyes for Nikki. I'll probably do a review of all the different brand urethanes I have here later, once I get all my equipment back.

But they do look good! This photo was taken in cloudy weather, but even in this little amount of light the eyes do show up! I have colour corrected the photo a bit, but I haven't brightened the eyes up, like I usually do with all my photos. When I used diffused flash, the eyes really popped. But I'll do a proper Nigel-post -again- later.

I'm very impressed with DB. The seller was super nice, kept everyone updated on the overall progress of the preorder and the eyes shipped immediately after I had received and approved the photos of the final eyes. Best of all, she actually took a liking to this light blue colour and might add it to her standard eye colours. :) There is a true shortage on really light blue eyes among the urethane brands, so I hope this makes it easier for others looking for ice blue eyes for their dolls. Since these are really light coloured, without a trace of green or turquoise and catch light amazingly well without being overly glittery. Not that I'm against glittery eyes in general XD No, love them. But perhaps not for Nigel...

So early next week I shoud be able to pick up my Mako group order and my Taobao order from the post. The former of these includes eyes for Rigel and Hippu. The latter has clothes and shoes for Eiko mostly. Then just to wait for Rigel and figure out my wig-dilemma for him... I was hoping to get a S&M wig for him, but that seems to be out since S&M hasn't replied to my IMs for over a month... Then there's just one bigger purchase incoming. But, yet again, that's for later :P

Kommentit

  1. Lovely eyes for handsome Nigel!!! I think they suit him real nice, I can't wait to see more pics of him in them :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I solved (at least partially) my Photoshop dilemma and more pics of Nigel are actually coming up tomorrow :3

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit