Still So Soomed

Taco2

I was sure I had done some sort of a list of Wanted-Teenies a while back, but I actually had to go back almost a year to find that post! I seem to have totally lost my sense of time too, since I was just talking to Valentine about Milki and said to him that I got that grey doll last February XD When I actually got her last November... Thenagain, Valentine had totally forgotten I even had a grey doll, although the dolls are clearly visible in our living room (for now). Which just proves that he doesn't really pay attention to my dolls = I could get more and he wouldn't even notice! Not going on a frantic shopping-spree though, just listing my updated list of Soom dolls I would love to own ;)


Taco

Now that I have the Skoll ordered, Taco has creeped up to the top of the wishlist. It might also have to do with the TG FCE Soom has going on now. They have Taco available there too, but I realised that I don't want this doll in any other than the snow blue colour. So it's up to the second hand market for this one. A human, OE Taco in snow blue. I think I'd make it my stuck-up little pink princess XD And this doll is currently so high up in the wishlist, I think I might try to get her early next year, even.

Rru2

Then it is a total newcomer, Soom Rru. I love this face, it just looks so sweet! I could have either of the heads, OE or the Lion head. But I would really, really love a human Rru in bronze.

Rru1

A tan vampire XD I'm thinking I could use the same kind of styling I've wanted to do with the Afi I had in my previous listing. Light, silvery eyes, ivory/milk white wig and light-toned clothes. White frills everywhere! Now this doll would have to wait until Soom either does a bronze SO for some reason, or if they release this doll in a FCE along with a body option that can be a human. Or then I could find a split for the head an wait for he next body event... Anyway, a pretty far-fetched dream. But maybe more doable than finding a decently priced human Afi? XD

Then other Teenies I would still love to get my hands on:
- older CW body for Other-Nuu: this might be bought even this year, if finances go my way and I still feel the need to have both the Ais.
- Bronze human Bygg: either head would do, actually. As I already have two OE Byggs, a Romantic would be a nice change. And as the character for this 'third Cupcake' is more of a thinker, non-chalant cool girl, the Romantic eyes would actually suit it well. But this would have to wait until Soom miraculously provides me with a SO bronze version.
- Bronze human Hati: Although I might change this once I get Rigel home. Still, Hati is a very cute sculpt and I'd like Rigel to have a sister. Anyway, this calls for a SO as well.
- human Afi: With either head, really. But since I have so many other tan Teenies on the wishlist atm, Afi has fallen to a lower priority. Mainly because finding one with a decent price tag seems impossible. I can understand it with the rarity of this doll, and how wanted it is, but still, around 300€ is the tops I'm willing to pay for a human TG in a special colour.

Wolf1

Then we can move onto bigger dolls. My want for more SDs (read: LM dolls) has vained lately, since they now seem difficult to handle, but Soom Wolf with a human body in bronze is still one of those dream dolls. Ah, Bory!

I managed to say no to the tawny Dia Soom just released, since I already have one Dia, Dia is the perfect sculpt for Nigel and Nigel does not tan XD Dia is lovely in darker shades, but I need to make limitations somewhere... And no, please don't mention that I have multiples of Teenie sculpts and even more multiples on the wishlist!

Anyways, back to the Wolf. I loved it when it was released. I loved it even more once I found some gorgeous owner photos. But I need this doll to be Bory, who most definitely is tan. So it is a long shot ever gettng this doll.

Ah, finally I'm done with my Soomling-list. I might do a more proper wishlist/planlist come new year when I traditionally wrap up the last doll year and look forwards to the next.

Kommentit

  1. That's a nice list!!! I like all those sculpts, but the only ones from my own wish list are Taco and Bygg.
    I also want my Taco to be a snow blue one with OE head!!! But I want the pearl-ish horns as well, they are lovely >u< And I wouldn't mind owning the romantic head as well XD!
    And I want a grey or violet Bygg, OE head is my priority but I could do with a romantic head.
    I'd love to see your post about next years plans, I also want to do that kind of post, but it's a bit early for it.
    Gosh, SOOM tinies make me so happy just looking at their pictures, I need some of my own!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a nice list!! Rru was gorgeous and I loved his face :3
    I was really soomed by Hornblend, but I must confess that Soom Wolf is really handsome :O Hope you can get them all!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. The snow blue is such a gorgeous colour... :3 It is such a shame they haven't used in any other Teenie besides Taco. The pale blue is also nice, but too stark for my own collection. Taco's romantic head is cute, but I'd mod it just a tad to open the eyes a bit. But those slightly sloppy ears the romantic head has are extremely lovely!

    And Byggs... Truth be told, I could really get that doll in every colour XD A rainbow of Byggs! But the bronze one is my most wanted now, but once that is out of the way, then I think I might start looking for the original Beyla in white :P A snow blue Bygg would also be nice... Soom, you hearing this?

    And Soom Teenies really are the best! I hope everyone gets an army of their own!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hornblend was cool! But lucky for me he was an Id51, which is an odd size compared to my SDs so I didn't have any need to get him. But I really loved his styling, which kinda resembles Wolf's outfit... But that Wolf ;__; I knew I was doomed once I saw an owner picture of a blank head from the profile. That nose is so sharp, it could poke an eye out... And I have a thing for sharp noses for male dolls XD

    VastaaPoista
  5. Awww, you like Rru/Lilid too! :3 That mountain lion head would look so good in bronze. And that human head too... If they release Rru/Lilid in a future Teenie Gem FCE I'd be tempted to get one in some nifty color as well.

    Soom has quickly become one of my favorite doll companies... if not the favorite doll company. There's just something special about their dolls. I like the kind-of-stylized but still passable as realistic wih the right kind of face-up ~style in the face sculpts.

    I'm also regretting a bit for not getting The Wolf... but then again I'd love him in grey or in other fantasy-color so here's to hoping for that SO. ;) If I'd get a grey Wolf he'd probably be my Skoll's daddy or something. :D Aside from the adorable pointy nose, I love those pointy ears too~
    ...come to think of it, a tawny Wolf would also be dreamy. *___*

    VastaaPoista
  6. I thought the Chrom was going to be Skoll's daddy :D Or was it just a guardian/boss..? Or co-parenting? :P

    Considering my doll-typography Soom is my favourite as well. I love their sculpts in all sizes, but just to reel myself in I have to contain it to Teenies (and a couple of Super Gems...). Even with just the Teenies I have my hands full... But I think you know exactly how it is :D And BTW, Wolf would be so awesome in grey... Sorta like the grey Heliot's styling. *drool*

    VastaaPoista
  7. Chrom will be something like a summon-spirit or a guardian like you said of sorts for Skoll. I just wanted them to be somehow connected since both are among my long-time favorite Soom sculpts and because I'm waiting for them to come home at the same time. :3
    I kind of don't see the parent-child connection between Chrom and Skoll but you never know how it will turn out when they arrive...

    Yes, and I definitely know that thing about Teenies. X'D But they ARE the dolls that I tend to have the most fun with so maybe it's given that they.... kind of... pile up. :'D
    *Teenie-hoarders Anonymous*

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit