Shoe Review - Sunnybobo

Sunnybobo review white ballerinas 02

Ok, before I went on this huge shopping spree for Eiko, I actually bought some new shoes for my Teenies. They needed them badly, since I seemed to always be short for a pair of white ballerinas and then I had Rigel coming too. So I went for Sunnybobo's Etsy shop. I placed the order on Aug 30th and these arrived on Sep 19th to my post office. They were sent as Registered mail, although I didn't receive any tracking no.


Sunnybobo review white ballerinas 01

These first ones are "T-shaped Retro shoes" in white. They are very cute, and look exactly like store pictures. I especially like how small and snug they are, not bulky at all! Definitely worth their price and I'll think I'll go buy some more ballerina style YoSD shoes from them. It's just too bad that all their pink ones seem to be out of stock :D But some brown or white ones definitely.

Sunnybobo review black lace boots 03

Now these "YoSD Lace Boots" I bought for Rigel to wear. They do look like the store pictures and they are ok, I do like the stitching for instance. But I won't be buying any more boots from them. As you can see above, the silhouette of the shoes is a bit wonky, the tip is too slanted  and doesn't look like an actual boot. Also, you can see how the sole is made from two different layers, the topmost of which has these little notches that look like they should be the actual sole, but then they have but that the wrong side u and added a sleek sole underneath... I'm just not impressed with these.

Sunnybobo review black lace boots 02

From most angles the shoes do look fine though. And since I rarely take photos where the shoes even show up, it shouldn't matter too much :D

Sunnybobo review black lace boots 01

I must say though that the zippers in back started acting up right away. It could be fixed though and no permanent damage, but they wouldn't close up properly.

All in all, Sunnybobo is good for their price, reliable with shipping and producing products as pictured. I'de give then 4/5.

Kommentit

  1. Ever since you said you buy shoes there, I have them on my fav list, because I'll be needing yosd stuff soon. I have the retro ones in my list, and I had the ones with white bows, but after looking at them too much time, they seemed to bulky to me, so for now the retro ones are the only ones I really have plans on buying (and the snow boots).

    Thanks for the review, I was still trying to convince myself to get those boots, but now I won't. And I agree, it sucks that the prettiest pink shoes are all sold out :/!
    I also want to buy some tulle skirts, have you ever got those?

    It must seem to you like I'm stalking your shoppings so I can buy in the same places, but I swear I'm not lol, I'm still avoiding taobao, but I'll get into that next year for sure (and that limits my options).

    Oh btw, did you check the link I sent you? The comment went to moderation since it had an url XD

    VastaaPoista
  2. No sadly I haven't gotten anything but shoes from Sunnybobo. I do have the YoSD lace high heel shoes from there (I got them last year I think), but was too lazy to look for them for this review. I might have to do an edit, since those shoes, while they are adorable, are a bit too clunky and too large for my Teenies. I have made them fit with stuffing the tip with paper tissue...

    And you can even stalk away XD I tell people where I get my doll items exactly for them to be able to buy the same things, if they happen to suit their dolls as well. As I think they are cute on my dolls, I'll definitely enjoy them on other people's dolls as well :)

    And sorry, I had totally missed that comment, it had indeed gone to moderation. I usually queue the posts for the week during the weekend, and only come to the main page to answer possible (visible) comments, so I always miss pending comments until someone either asks about them or I happen to go make a new post. =_= Sorry! But I'll go check that out now :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit