Ready for Winter

Ready for winter 02

Well, Eiko is, anyway. I'm still waiting for my own winter coat from Taobao, but at least it has shipped already. Just hoping it'll arrive a bit faster than this previous order. Since I need it now! I was visiting the capitol with my teammates from work last weekend and we spent quite a while just walking around the city center, shopping. It was around 6°C, but there were strong gusts of wind which made it freezing. And I didn't have a coat that would close up at the front. Luckily I managed to buy a nice warm tube scarf at the first shop, so that kept me somewhat warm...

Ready for winter 01

But Eiko's coats, they are lovely! It's this coat from CLS on Taobao. It is made from genuine lambskin, as far as I can tell, so it is a bit stiff irl. But it looks nice in photos, so the stiffness isn't too much of a hindrance. Also, a nice fit and good details, so definitely worth the price.

I also got another, fauxfur teddy coat for her, but that's another post. As are the shoes I bought, sine I have no pictures of them, sorry! :P

Kommentit

  1. I saw the teddy in flickr and it's so cute!!! X) This coat is pretty as well. I've always wanted a white coat for myself, but I fear it will get dirty so quick +_+............I wouldn't enjoy going out with it because I'd be very careful not to touch anything XD!
    I love Eiko, She's so pretty >u<

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah it's lucky that we can at least get these nice white clothes for dolls, when we don't have to ar staining.

    I love white clothes, but I have the same probem. I have bought a few pairs of wite shoes which always look so cool at the start, but it doesn't take but a few times to have them stained :( I still want to have a light-coloured coat myself, but I'm leaning towards light beige or grey, and not pure white, nevermind how cute it'd be.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit