Lil'Loki

keep-calm-baby-boy

It is finally totally confirmed that we are getting a child. Well, I know that anything can happen, but we are so very close to the weeks after which it is very likely that the baby will survive even if he'll be born prematurely. But I'm hoping that all will go well and he will be born healthy in January. And yes, most likely he'll be a "he", at least there were such signs to be seen in the ulrasound. No, he will not be named "Loki", even with all the effort I put into lobbying for it, but Valentine can't stop me from using the name in my blog :P

I won't be blogging much about Lil'Loki, neither will he posted on social media, since I think that he should be the one to agree to what is posted about him online. But today I'm making an exception, since that Keep Calm poster I found was just too damn appropriate XD I'm calm though. I might not be for long though now that I have some sort of a baby-shopping licence.

And I sorta already told Valentine that I'm stealing our baby girl name for Other-Nuu :) I really like that name, and it'd be a shame not to get to use it... But since I'm probably going to waiting until December to buy that extra body, I can wait until January to settle on that name.

Kommentit

  1. Congratulations again! :3 (and awww, is it totally impossible to make Valentine change his mind about the name? Loki would be such a great name for the baby. :) )

    I've never been much of a baby-person (I like children, though) but baby-shopping is kind of fun! I went with my sister last weekend and shopping for baby clothes is a bit like shopping for dolls. :D Kind of impressed on what a huge selection there are in maternity clothes. I'm a bit envious of my sister maternity jeans, I want comfortable but good-looking jeans too! Actually tried them on to see what it would feel like to wear them... xD

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think what makes me like baby-clothes is exactly that they are like shopping for dolls XD I love baby shoes! They are sooo tiny!

    I for one cannot find goodlooking maternity clothes at all... I have one pair of jeans that lok ok (slim fit and grey), but they don't have front pockets O_o And I miss my skirts... And my waist... Thenagain, I could never before use babydoll or empire line tops, because they made me look pregnant. Now, that should be the point :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congratulations!!!
    Baby clothes shopping must be fun! I love tiny clothes and tiny shoes, specially tiny shoes! I guess that's why I love dolls so much, everything is tiny XD!

    I wish you for a healthy pregnancy and for it to be as smooth as it can be

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you :) At least now everything seems just fine. I've gotten over the worries and aches of the first half, so now I can focus on buying them clothes and renovating the baby room <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. Woo, official confirmation! :3 I've been holding my tongue ever since the little tidbits started to dance around the blog so I wouldn't mess up anything. :3 So, Congrats!

    I hope you are doing well and first half hasn't been too bad for you! I'll keep thumbs up that everything will go fine! ^^

    Ooh, and baby clothes, watch out, it's easy to get hooked on those. Who knows how many children-clothing blogs are out there! xD I still get those silly shopping sprees of children clothing while my kiddies are big enough to tell me what they want. ^^; Oooh, tiny shoes and socks (though I have never seen baby socks which would actually be practical... they are just cute! xD)

    So, welcome to "mom club". Take care! :3

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you! Although I think my shopping will be significately stalled by Valentine... I'll see how much I'll be able to sneak by him ;) Since we are getting a lot of clothes as donations, I think I'll be focusing on bying one very neat outfit for each size. Plus winter clothes.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit