Light and Shadow

Light and Shadow 01

Milki is the only really dark-coloured Teenie I have, and (Other-)Nuu the lightest. Hani is also very light, but shewears these bright pastel wigs at times that bring some more colour to her. And now Rigel's going to be blond as well, although his outfits will be slightly darker themes, once I get around to getting him a proper wardrobe. I fear I'll have that "too many blonds!"-outbreak again... Last it happened when I realised that Hippu, Nuu and Manna basically all wore the same coloured wigs. It ended up with Nuu changing her default wig to pink (now a bit back to the blond with the blond/pink) and Manna... Well, she's not here anymore, is she?

Light and Shadow 02

(This other photo of the set didn't turn out so good... Milki tends to lose her neck with this outfit if she's not posed properly and the tunic tugged down.)

Well, if I do get Other-Nuu her own body, I really do want to try a dark brown wig on her, with a blond lowlight. Hoping it'll ease the similarities a bit. It's tough, since I want my Teenies to look matching, as in they won't clash when posed together, but on the other hand I don't want them to be too indistinguishable or it'll be too boring.

Aaand now I'm starting to think that getting different coloured (as in resin-coloured) Teenies would be a fine answer to this dilemma =_= No, you Snow Blue Taco! I don't want you in my head!!

Kommentit

  1. Your teenies are all so cute! I really hope I get to get a gray or light violet one some day, but SOOM tends to release them when I can't afford them XD

    I've missed all special orders and events for Beyla/Bygg, she's by far my favorite. Thge only tinies I have are a cream white SOOM Tona but she's still blank (and so cute!) and I have a peakswood FOF Lady Alice on the way (well it will be a few months from now, I paid her this week).

    It's hard to try to make all dolls to have different hair colour, I always end up with either black or dark brown for my dolls, the only one that had a slightly lighter hair colour is going to have black hair now because I'm starting from zero with her, so I thought Lady Alice would be the perfect opportunity to get a blonde wig, but I can't imagine her blonde XD! I wish I could use colored wigs like pink or teal, but none of my current dolls have the personality for that

    Gorgeous pictures as always, I really like the pose of Milki in the second pic, I don't mind the lack of neck
    Snow Blue skin is awesome btw :X

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aw don't worry, I'm sure Soom will continue rereleasing Bygg/Beyla, since they are so popular. I know I'm really hoping they'll release a Bronze/Tawny human Bygg some day, to finish my set of three Byggs. Yeah, I love that sculpt to pieces!

    I've tried to keep my tinies in check by only concentrating on Soom (clearly not working...), and previously, getting them in NS. I wanted to stay away from the fantasy colours, since I don't really do fantasy dolls. I never thought I'd love grey this much. But when I finally succumbed to that GS Bygg, I love her now. The colour is so easy to photograph beautifully, and it is very fun to do face-ups on that colour too. I've never seen the light violet in person (yet, Sugar is getting one) but from what it looks like in pictures, I think wonderful things could be done wth it. And nowadays pretty much all bets are off with me and resin colours... If they release my favourite sculpts (Bygg, Sweet, Afi, Skoll) in funky colours, I might very well get one :D

    And I don't think there's anything wrong with all the dolls having similar coloured hair, as long as the owner isn't disturbed by it. But I know I get the jitters once I notice my own dolls have too much same colours (my main concerns are blond wigs and turquoise eyes... I just seem to love those). So I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your Lady Alice! I haven't seen many PW dolls at all.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit