Waiting for Rigel

Preparing for Rigel

Rigel is ordered! \o/ Along with the chess piece and horns. Yeah and a Spite&Malice wig is soon to be paid for and the Mako eyes are also soon to be ordered...  I had to give up on the outfit in the end. It looks very cool, but I do have enough Teenie clothes as it is, and if I need more, I need clothes in Rigel's style.

I  went through my TG sized things, thinking about what would suit Rigel. And in fact, I have a whole outfit ready for him :D I switched out the ribbon on this old shirt (used to be mint) and decorated Hippu's old tophat with some more ribbon. Then I have black bloomers and b&w striped socks ready. I also found that I have sooo many outfits from Soom. But luckily those are easily mixed and matched, so it is always fun to think up new combinations.

All I really needed was some shoes, since I'm already running low on them. I only have one extra pair, and those are the lacy heeled shoes that I don't want to use too much. They suit Hani well, and would also look good on Other-Nuu (if she desn't have her hooves on), but because of the heels, the dolls are a bit unstable and too tall. It is so funny I get nerved by Hani being 3mm taller than Milki XD

But to correct that I placed a small order to Sunnybobo on Etsy, where I actually got those lacy sh0es from too. They have cute, simple shoes for Yo-SDs and the price isn't too much (shipping is dead cheap too). When I look through the shoes from Leeke and Luts, it is always 25-30$ a pair... Here, I got black bots for Rigel and white ballerinas for the girls for 15€ each.

Now, Soom is also releasing a new body event next week, and I'm kinda tempted to order a cream white bod to make Other-Nuu whole. But knowing me I'd also add a few pairs of hands to the order (nevermind the outragious price of 30$/pair) and that would take the order close to 200€, including shipping. I could squeeze that into my budjet, if I postpone some of the things we need to buy for Lil'Loki until December when I get my tax returns. And by then I have put aside money from salary too, but I don't want to deplenish my savings too much... I hope I can sell much of my extra doll-stuff at the two upcoming meet-ups, that would really mke this possibe! Then it is just about suddenly having six Teenies, when there was only four a while back... >_< I'm blaming Velvet and her army of TGs! Too damn irresistible...

Kommentit

  1. You have a nice collection of TGs!! Everyone seem excited about the body event next week ahah, I myselft am hoping they will sell jointed hands so I can finally have some of those :)!
    I didn't know that etsy store, it has some nice shoes, I was looking for pretty 1/6 shoes for my future doll :)
    Good luck with your sales! Hope you manage t buy all you need

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm not so much excited, than dreading XD If they would have had this event like early next year, that would have been great! But I understand that there will always be someone for whome the time isn't optional, nevermnd when they'd have the event.

    I think jointed hands will be available. at least they were in the last event :) I'd love a pair for my Nigel, but Soom's jointed hands are so darn expensive and if I'll be spending money on that event, it'll be either TG hands or the TG body.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congrats on ordering Rigel! ^3^/ Hooray!
    Haha, I'm happy if my TG-herd has inspired you into wanting MOAR Teenies! ;''D (and sorry for leading you into temptation~ ;) )

    Plans for Rigel's style look fantastic and I love that look on Hippu too! There's just something about red eyes that I simply love... I'm thinking about ordering my gray Skoll (I've planned of naming him Raven) this week~ On layaway though.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh Rigel and Raven sound as good together, as they will no doubt look together!

    And although my Teenies have added up recently, I'm still far behind your army :P And still everyone of your Teenies is so well thought-out, from funky Carbon to sweet Saffron. In contrast my Teenies have the same general motif of frills...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit