Things to look forward to

Inspired by a post by Velvet, here are some things that caught my eye from pictures from Wonfes 2014 Summer:





Up there is a Max Factory Miku, dressed in something that reminds me of the Red Riding Hood. I actually had the first GSC Hatsune Miku preordered way back when, but cancelled it, since I had already ordered quite a few figures and I thought I wouldn't like it in thelong run. True, I think I bought into the hype with that one... I still haven't got any Miku figus or Nendos. Most likely won't get this one either, but it's still one of the mst promising ones.

Another Miku, also from Max Factory, is a blue-haired Miku sitting on a diamond. I just find this extremely interesting to look at. Maybe it's the top hat. I have a thing for those...



Well, then there's always my true moe-point: flat chested serious girl with some weaponry



It's Fate/Apocrypha Jack the Ripper from Phat. Jack the freaking Ripper! Can you find a figure more up to my alley? This one would go so well with my Alice...

Then another serious youngster, Ciel Phantomhive from Kotobukya.



He's sitting on a chess horse for Fyrd's sake! But there's supposed to come the Undertaker as well, so I have to see what that'll be like. I'd really like to have the Undertaker with his revealed form, but that might be pushing it.

Strangely, there weren't any Nendos I felt like I was even inclined to get. The faceplate set is a must-get though once released. I might even go for a few rereleased pajamas (black and yellow for Rin and Nyaru). Racing Rei Ayanami was close, but I don't want a racin version of that character. This guy is seriously close though:



Because Star Wars. And I could then make my Nendo girls cosplay as a stormtrooper :D

There were also some new Cu-Poches announced, but none that caught my eye. I'm still waiting for that right one... If they would make Kuroshitsuji Cu-Poches... ;__;

Sooo. Three figures and maybe one Nendo? Not that bad...

Kommentit

  1. AAAAAA. Stormtrooper! I'm doomed! ;_; Too much awesome. <3 <3 <3

    But yeah, many gorges figures, I'm really interested what that Miku will look like after it is painted. :3 I love that hair!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great picks! Especially that Jack the Ripper~ *___*
    And that diamond Miku is captivating! Can't wait to see her painted version.

    I'm starting to get into the "girls with machine parts"-moe, I've caught myself browsing Buso Shinki-figures...

    VastaaPoista
  3. And for me those look too robotic XD I like some of the faces on KanColle figures/nendos, but then the military weapon parts just turn me off...

    But that Ripper looks just nice enough for me. And I'm glad that she's holding a knife in her hand, I seem to really like blades for some reason.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit