When in doubt, go for smaller...

Fluffy Hippu 01

... but it doesn't work on clothes. It does for dolls though, at least for me. I've been feeling so unwell and tired for the last months I haven't much touched my dolls. The thought of going through the effort of arranging the backset, taking pictures, editing and uploading has been too overwhelming. Actually, at times I just feel nausea just looking at them, thinking of the smell of resin. Which is very stupid, since all of them are old enough to have lost that scet already... But since I had to take preview pics of a head I'm face-upping, I decided to just take a few pics of my own dolls as well. And the small ones were easier to approach.


Fluffy Hippu 02

Speaking of comissions, I'll take a prolonged break from them once I finish up all the currently scheduled ones. Velvet's blue bird will be the last until about next Valentine's day.

Funnily enough though, although I don't feel like doing much with my current dolls, I do have an itch to order somethin new. And since I find the smaller ones easier, I've even entertained an idea of getting a MNF... But no, we have some other, more pressing purchases to do. If any is left over, I might just get something new for my current little ones.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit