Th-th-that's All Folks!

It seems I'll be going on a hiatus. Our main PC with my Photoshop just resigned for good and I have no idea when I'll be able to replace that. I've already noticed that the lovely GIMP can't open the RAW files I take with my camera (I dunno if there are several different kinds of raws, but these were CR2), which would downgrade my quality, nevermind the hassle of checking if all my PS layout files can be opened in GIMP or whether they need some tweaking.

And this is just after I finally managed to find the energy to take the photos for the next Nendo comic... Now they just sit in my camera...

Kommentit

  1. Wah, that sucks. :(
    Hope you'll be able to have a Photoshop-operating possibility sooner rather than later.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Well it was pretty much sooner :D since the magic touch of Valentine cured it. This always happens when smeone has a techno-problem... Like my co-workers, when they call out to me when their progras are not working properly, as soon as I just come by their desk they start working just right.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit