Luckily my mood is lighter

Dark Lex 01

Than that of Lex's here. Nothing just seems to cheer him up :P

Although, I need to find other ways to control my own moods besides eating and shopping. Doing better about those though. I really haven't had craving for sugar for a few weeks now. Not that I won't say no to some ice cream with a friend ;) but I won't by sweets to eat by myself. In regards to shopping, I might have eased up on the online purchasing, but I still give into pretty stupid stuff to buy.


Dark Lex 02

On Monday I went to town to have some lab tests taken, which conveniently allowed me to spend some time shopping. Result: new pair of ballerinas (which I had wanted before, but thought might be on sale now, which was correct), three tops, cheap but UV-protective sunglasses and some beauty products. All pretty much needed, so I'm not too guilty about it.

Then yesterday I went to have lunch with Dear, ending up with a smoke alarm (which I did need), a big bottle of Bodyshop shower gel (didn't really need, but hey, it'll last long and I would have needed some eventually) and Lime-Lemon Free and Pina Colada Sodastream flavours. Those were really a spur of the moment thing. I've wanted Sprite-flavour for some time though and my usual place to get these doesn't stock it in sugar free. But I really caved for the Pina Colada. A mistake though, since it tastes horrid. Sure, it resembles coconut, maybe some pineapple, but it also tastes like it has a good amount of rum in it! And by now you should know that I usually like my Pina Coladas virgin :P Bleh.

Now, I've finished reading Wheel of Time, which was a disappointment. It was fine that some main characters were killed off, but they were all done in couples. No one who had gotten into a romance was left alone. They all lived, or they all died. And I thought the very end took a bit of a shortcut, not really explaining how it was even possible! No more spoilers, talk to me about it if you want to. Does anyone else even read this? :D

Also finished with Steins;Gate, which is an anime loved by Dear. It was good and incaptivating till the end although I think they are a few plot holes with the whole time leaping stuff. But all in all, the characters were all nicely thought out and the series spanned nicely through-out the season.

Now I have just the last season of M.A.S.H. left, and I'm trying to save that to last me through the weekend. Whic means that I should be writing some LeBrant, but most likely will end up flicking through some very stupid TV-shows.

Kommentit

  1. The lunch and shopping with you really made my day ^^ but boo, stupid piña colada! XD I want to taste a one... maybe without alcohol too :3 and there's voupleof OVAs of Steins; Gate! And a movie too (all of them should be in Youtube if you're interested).
    Now I want to watch some anime but my computer is still Broken (had to order new motherboard, but it'll take 3-10 (!!!) Working days aned Ijust ordered it yesterday >_> so I'm stuck at home doing nothing...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mmm... Pina Colada. :3 The Cow bar in our home town makes killer Pina Coladas... and I don't mind the rum either! heheh. But I'm sure they'll make a virgin version on request.

    I should cut back on the sweets too... and it's so hard to resist ice cream especially during summer... >3<

    Dark Lex is just too handsome, can't get enough of him. <3 Now I want to make dark side-versions of my dollies too. I have an AU vision where Bram is a horrible psychopath bastard. xD Thinking about that makes me really want a BJD character who's evil and insane.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Boo for unworking computers :( That sucks. But maybe you can pass time playing with PS?

    And Pina Colada (a real virgin one, none this sodastream shit) or a virgin mohito is a good drink for summer relaxing. And it's supposed to get warmer now, no?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Bwaha, I have the evil (some might even argue on the insane) characters as well X) Looking at you, Fyrd!

    I actually don't mind the rum that much in Finnish drinks, since we have such strict regulations on the amount of alcohol per drink. It is different abroad, where I can't even think about ordering an alcoholic drink... Sider is about it. Well, of course all-alcohol drinks like caipi roska (and mohito to some extent) taste the same everywhere. Still, since I don't really like the taste of alcohol I easily go for virgin versions. And usually bartenders are happy to fix something.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit