Woe is me

I wuw you all

 

I wuw it, gimme gimme gimme!


Been playing with my Nendos lately and you might soon see some results from that. I've also been the MLP mobile game some more and it's starting to get better, albeit still very slow. But it has gotten a pony-fever on me. I just watched the Equestria Girls movie and now I have whole new doll plans/wishes XD But for it to work, I'd actually need a DES. And Fairyland hasn't yet released a Feeple60 version of DES yet.



And while browsing for possible dolls to fulfill this plan of mine, I stubled on something very frightening.

This.

Comoon! How can they do this to me?! XD I've loved that sculpt since forever, but first it was too big for me (when I was collecting Teenies only), then too chubby (when I had slim minis) and then too small (when I went SD). I love that face. But it was just not a doll for me. I love Velvet's Radu, especially with that beautiful tan. But when I got to hold him, I knew I could pass up on this doll, for it's size.

And now they go and make a 60cm version of it!! In TAN!

I don't know just how I'm going to pass up this doll. But I have to >_> We are soon going to pay for the balcony renovation, plus we are planning a trip in the summer, And I already have too much money invested the dolls, which I would be wise to keep on remembering.

Mycroft, Audrye, RD and now... Bory. Well, not the Bory (that would still be Soom's Wolf). I don't even have any character for this bloody thing. But I know I could come up with one... Like Phoenix ver2?

Kommentit

  1. Oh my, OH MY! O___O
    An adult Bory?! ASDFG! Nooo Luts, why?!
    Weeeelll... I'm not too fond of that Limited version, or how he's styled. (the dark angel-theme is cool, but... there's too much indian vibes in there to make me throw money at that) But the doll beneath that get up is gorgeous.

    I know I too have to pass up on this release becaue of too many dolly- and figure-purchases, lolita-clothes and I, too, am going on a trip this summer... But maybe, just maybe they'd release a non-limited version of this SSDF Bory, so I could consider getting that sometime later. In tan of course. *licks her lips* Noo, why did I add that~ X'D

    (ooh, and I'd love to know what MLP; EG inspired dollies you have in mind? :3 I liked that movie surprisingly, I thought it would be horrible. But it is rather nice, and I like the magical girl-transformations of the mane six during the "final battle" against Sunset Shimmer. ;) )

    VastaaPoista
  2. ...not that I discriminate indians (or native americans as the political correctly-put term is) but... It's just not my thing. I start to think about cliché-filled T-shirt-designs of howling wolves and such, hahah.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I saw the styling as more of a angel of fire thing, but I felt meh about it as well. So I'm waiting for a basic release as well. And I would actually prefer the head on a Delf body. Since Bory is a very round face, I'd like a shorter body for it. And none of the abs XD

    And on the lower comment, I don't feel any inspiration to make/have a native american or an african american doll. I simply can't relate to that background.

    I might not be able to relate to EG background either, but I'd really like to make an RD doll XD It wouldn't be true to the movie, because I simply cannot find a light blue doll that I like aesthetically, in SD size. So I'd get one in NS, comission the rainbow wig and get some overly colourful clothes with a light blue base colour. I love the shoes RD has in the movie though, so I'll try to get something very close to that.

    A colourful doll like that would fit into my crew so nicely :3 Although it is only a small step from getting RD to wanting a Fluttershy as well... A slippery slope...

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh, that's right, the adult Bory *would* work better in a Delf body! The head looks a tad small for SSDF. Now that you mentioned it, it's so obvious!

    And an RD doll would rock! ^3^ Need I mention that RD is my favorite pony. ;D Haha, yeah, RD and Fluttershy would look so cute together, awww..

    VastaaPoista
  5. Dash and Fluttershy are both my favourites. Perhaps I have a thing for pegasus ponies... But out of those two, RD is just that 20% more awesome :D And I would love to have that cool a doll at my shelf. I just fear that it would end up lookinh less than I imagine... This would be the only doll based on an 'outside' character, so I would be very careful to post about the doll only when it was absolutely perfect.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit