Nendobots: Upset Nendo

140503 Upset Nendo 01

Yey for another sunday-Nendo-comic! It's been a while, but now I finally have gotten an idea on how to continue this story. I have actually written and shot some more chapters, so there might be another next week as well. There are some dun-dun-duuun-moments ahead, so stay tuned! ;) (As well as one of the cutest things I've ever written, so stay tuned for that as well, although that particular scene is quite a few chapters away, so don't hold your breath, you'll suffocate.)

140503 Upset Nendo 02

Somehow I'm always making it more challenging for myself to do these comics >_< I thought it'd be a nice idea to actually write the dialogue myself, with my own hand-writing, but it was harder than it appears! I had to erase and redo the bubbles quite a few times to get them to be readable. Still, it does give the comic that something of a personal touch, seeing as I don't really draw anything here, only edit the photos.

Also, Nigel's first 'appearance' in the comic in the actual panels. I don't really count that one captioned photoshoot as part of the official comic line...

140503 Upset Nendo 03

140503 Upset Nendo 04

Kommentit

  1. Awww, continuation of the Nendo-comics! <3 Lol'd to that "You should just take my word for it, master!" XD

    I don't get Alex though, if I had adorable little robots like these, I'd be hear over heels for them, haha. ;'D (but he looks cool in that top panel of the last page <3 )

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nigel is a hard boss for the nendobots... And he is easily annoyed when someone or something comes to interrupt his work. But if he really didn't like the nendos, he wouldn't keep them around, right? ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sorry, I just realized that I accidentally wrote "Alex" when I meant Nigel. X''D Sorry, sorry! I don't know what went into me, it's probably because I got too little sleep last night. ^^;;

    Yes, maybe he's (Nigel's!) just tsuntsun but actually deredere.

    VastaaPoista
  4. XD No worries. I know who you meant, anyway.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I always look forward to seeing your next comics with these little guys. I have no idea what they are, but they tickle me!

    VastaaPoista
  6. The little buggers are Nendoroids, a small PVC action figure line from Good Smile Company. They are chibi characters that all come apart and have interchangeable parts. Hence, they make excellent comic material, because they can easily have more than one expression (which is the limiting thing with dolls). Be warned though, they are highly addictive! And after BJDs, they seem so cheap that is easily justifiable to get more of them XD

    As far as the comic goes, they are little robots made by their Master Nigel. And thank you very much for liking the comic! No matter how vain it seems, I feel more inspired to make more chapters knowing there are people who actually read them :3

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit