Blue Toys

Blue Toys 05

It's been a long time since the last full doll photo post. But here we go, with Nuu as a cherry on top! First I was just going to take photos of Nuu with the RD plushie, but then I realised I had quite a few doll-compatible blue plushies, so I threw them all in.


Blue Toys 02



It's like Nuu is saying "Now you behave yourself, Mr. Bird. No need to be so angry." Only shortened into "Nuu-u!" XD

Out of my dolls, Nuu just seems to sit well with any sort of toys. I think it's because I picture her character to be this very naive and simple being, young enough to believe that the toys are alive. She might even be scared of some bold-looking toys, because she thinks they might bully her. But when she befriends them (with Hippu's help, no doubt), she'll come to like them all.

Blue Toys 06



Teddies seem to be her favourites though. I don't blame her, they're mine as well ;)

Blue Toys 01



Giddiyap! I tried to position her hand to be like a finger-gun, but the hand wouldn't hold a better position for that...

Blue Toys 08

Blue Toys 04

Blue Toys 03

A nyan-nyan pose :3

And my best for last:

Blue Toys 07

I just love this picture, somehow.

Kommentit

  1. Oh Nuu, my favorite TG of all time. :3 Such pretty, dreamlike pictures. I love the one where Nuu is riding RD the most. <3
    I'd like to see a photostory about Hippu helping Nuu befriend a scary-looking toy~ <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. :P I might have to do one some time. I just need to find a scary toy first :D

    And I'm glad the dreamyness comes through. I did some extra filters on the photos, to make them more blurry than my usual stuff. But I wanted to do something to portray how Nuu plays around in this little dream world of her own. To blur the lines between reality and the toy-world, so say :3

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit