Aesthetics of May 2014

140510 Soom R.Ai

Got a couple of Soom tinies to do this month. First it was Velvet's Ayato, a Soom Romantic Ai. I did a clever-looking blue/peach boy, with markings over one eye. Previously this doll had had oval-eyebrows, which Velvet wanted to get rid of so we settled on thinner lines for brows. The old face-up also had had a line over one eye, but it had been much heaver so I went with som bit whispier. Velvet seemed to like the result, which is of course the main goal with face-up comissions and I hope to see pictures of the full doll soon :)


140525 Soom Sabie

Then I was comissioned a face-up for one of Soom's newer TG sculpts. The doll is made of dark brown resin, which is actually a lot darker than shown here. My camera didn't like to take proper photos though.

At firs I was a bit intimidated by the dark resin thinking how was I going to make colours appear on it. But in the end it was very easy. The resin was a very nice base for blushing with these colours. I could of course leave out white pastel alltogether XD

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit