Teh-Teh-Tek ~ Nandesukaa?

Milky


So I caved. And now it's here. And it's the cutests thing! I was going to just use the parts for my other Nendos but I don't know if I have the heart anymore. But I must... I also really need to get a bigger Nendo-part-box. That hat won't fit into my previous box's compartments. =_=

But I'm so glad I got this limited version. I mean, look at those shoes! They have little bunnies in the shoelaces. The anime version doesn't have anywhere near as much detail. The faceplates aren't as cute, as in there is no smiley face, but it didn't matter to me, as they were supposed to be supplemental to BRS, who has an even more limited range of expressions on her own.

The hair, I love. Well, the bangs and the pink colour. The loops in the back, not so much. And as far as I can tell, they are non-detacheable. Also, that adorable hat has a little peg that attaches to the hair, so I don't know how well it can be put on other Nendos. Won't stop me from trying though...

Kommentit

  1. Aaaa, she arrived already! Congrats!! She's adorable! She's the cutest thing ever! Look at those tiny little shoelaces! The details in her eyes! That ribbon! x3 x3 She's even more adorable than I thought! The promopics didn't do justice to this one. Oh my, oh my, I want my own Sherlock Shellingford now toooo~ X'D

    ~~Nero wa, neko ni nacchattaaaa~~ te-te-tee Nande desukaaaa~~ :'D *loop*

    VastaaPoista
  2. It is just so adorable. I hope you can get one of your own!

    Now I just need to figure out what the hell will I do with the game, the cd and the other stuff that came with it...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit