Fallen Yet Cute

Fallen but cute 01

I was honestly going to go outside today, take some photos of Eiko and such. And then I got lazy and decided to take some photos of smaller dolls instead. Then I dug up Hippu's wings while taking the photos and then I ended up with quite a lot of them...

Fallen but cute 02

The wings get in the way when he's sitting down and I don't like leaving my dolls standing on the shelf on their own, that's why I haven't been using the wings much. They are gorgeous though! I might need to get even stronger magnets though, so that I could put the magnets inside Hippu's torso and still be able to pose the wings properly through clothes. Those would have to be some very kickass magnets XD The current ones can only hold through one layer of fabric.

Fallen but cute 03

 

The wings were meant for an MSD, but they look like properly porpotioned angel wings for petites imo. Well, let's not get into debate on what would the wingspan need to be to lift up a human being, you know what I mean... They look like the size of wings that I always picture on LeBrant/Lucifer.

Fallen but cute 04

 

A bit too cute to be the leader of Devil's armies? :P

Fallen but cute 05

I don't care. It is my Lucifer after all XD Not so much about seven-sins-pride, but temptation-to-the-dark-side.

Fallen but cute 06

Let's see how the wings work... First, try the right one. Then, the left:

Fallen but cute 07

And soar!

And a teaser for a future post:

Something Old Something New

I was actually starting to take pictures of Milki when I took out the camera. But Hippu ended up being the one to be posted first XD Thenagain, it's only fitting, since Hippu was the first to come, where as Milki is the newest Teenie.

Kommentit

  1. Haha, Hippu is so cute, I think he might be redeemed back to heaven, eh? :''D
    I love the "spread your wings and fly"-pics! He looks so happy! (although, if a devil looks happy maybe it's not to be considered a good thing... X''D Oh well...)

    Milki's osuwarikko-pose... ahh, too cute to handle!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I often use that pose, since it is quite balanced and the Teenie won't topple over much.

    And I also like those wing pictures. :) Especially when the fur wig could be styled to give an effect of wind.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit