The way she should be


I was talking about my dolls with Valentine when he blurted out that why did I have Yuffie look so ugly. He meant that the fiber wig I had on her for a long time didn't look good on her, in his opinion. Well, I liked it, but nevertheless I switched Yuffie back to wear her first wig again. Because in the end, now she looks like she was 'supposed' to look like :D

Just maaaaybe she still needs those slightly more bluish-lilac eyes, but she's now the bright-coloured little devil as she should be. She doesn't need anything more than that.

Truth be tols, I could really lighten my load of doll-stuff as it is... I just redid my excel-file that keeps track of my doll-spending and I have several hundred euros spend on bloody wigs alone! Wigs! And I rarely even use more than a few of them... So that's it, I need to go through them and just put them on sale. Taking pictures next weekend is now my mission. I have already put my extra eyes on sale, wigs are next and then I need to go through my clothes+accessories.

Kommentit

  1. Haha, it's always good to go trough inventory once and awhile, I changed some doll clothes few days ago, and found stuff I didn't remember I owned… =_=; I should probably make inventory too and sell some stuff… See if I ever manage to actually do that. xD

    Yuffie-Puff is so delight to look at as she is bright like that. <3 But for the record, I like her both yellow wigs, no matter what Valentine says ;3

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think the fiber wig is nice as well, but I still kind of prefer this wig for Yuffie too. :3 Maybe it's just that I like twin-tails so much...( I should add that as a moe point in the My Figure Collection profile... he!)

    I'll be sure to check the things you're clearing out, wigs and clothes are always needed here. :3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yeah, I too need to sell off things that only exist in my inventory = have forgotten all about them as I use them so rarely.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I could maybe put up a list of things for sale here first, so you guys can have first picks. Would save me a lot of hassle and stress for sure.

    VastaaPoista
  5. And yeah, I love that yellow fiber wig as well :) Don't regret buying that at all.

    But this fluffy twintail-wig is just so cute on Yuf. And it is what I first pictured on the character, so it's special in that way as well. So few of my dolls have been content with the first wig I've put on them... I don't even have the first default wigs for Hippu, Nuu and sorta-Nigel. And I'm probably going to sell Eiko's first wig next.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit