Luv 'im to pieces

Nigel 02


Haha! With my default lense I can actually now take close-ups of Nikki's face, meaning that his birth marks finally show up in photos :3 Still needs photoshopping on his eyes, it'll take a few months for his Vings eyes to come home... I sure hope they'll be the right ones, since I want my pretty boy to look as pretty in real life as well. And since photoshopping them is a pain in the butt, I don't want to do too elaborate photoshoots of him with these wrong coloured eyes.

But I have to say that I'm so glad I took the plunge to upgrade him into a bigger doll, as he now loks so much more like Nigel. *winkwink* @Dear, whom I try to enable to do some sculpt-switching herself, especially if it means more LM dolls to be around :D

Nigel 01


But really, Dia as a sculpt can have so many expressions, from sweet and gentle to aloof and then grumpy. And those lips! Can't get enough of them :3

Also, bwahaha! It finally was revealed to my players in the Bloody Pirates campaign, that the elusive mage 'Pajula' (paju=willow in Finnish) that the Commodore seemed to hate so much, was none other than the sulky front desk receptionist of the Farplume wizards' tower. That black haired fellow that was always reading a white-covered book and didn't seem all that sociable. Yes, his first name was actually Nigel :P Honestly, my players (especially Valentine) never do pay any attention to the NPCs... Oh well, doesn't matter, more laughs for me then.

Kommentit

  1. Nigel is my favorite from all the Soom Dias I've seen! ^3^
    I never really considered the possibilities of the Dia-sculpt before seeing your Nigel. He really is a handsome thing with those cheekbones, the luscious lips (haha, seems a bit off to say luscious when talking about a man... x'D but yeah... ), the stare... <3

    Yes and now we really can see the birthmarks in the photos as well! Good job! Birth marks are attractive~

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aww thank you so much! Means a lot to me, since I know quite few very gorgeous boy Dia/Sards.

    Funnily enough, Nigel is my only character with visible birthmarks. I think it's because I don't really have any birthmarks or moles visible myself (I only have a very spare few and they are in places most never see) so I often forget that such options even exist XD I find them cute though, and they are a part of Nigel's charm. The problem was that I didn't want to make them too big so that they look disporpotionate or too in-your-face. Since after all, they are just part of Nikki, and not the actual main feature.

    And Nikki's marks have jumped places several times XD In all the doll versions of him, they have kept somewhat in the same places, just evolving them a bit with every new face-up, and with this SD version I added the one on his lip. Because comoon! Those lips demanded something!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit