For Sale

As promised, first look at items that will go for sale this week. There might still be more to come, I still have to go through my girls' clothes and the Petite clothes (which are plenty). I might even split off some Dollheart sets, as there simply are parts of them I will never use... Like those DH bloomers (very cute, nice dull satin, but unfortunately are way too big for my tiny-butt Teenies). I can bundle things up and get you a discount, so don't be shy to ask about them!

But let's start with wigs:
leeke W124
22€ GONE

leeke LR-076
22€

leeke LR-092
20€

Crobi CRWL-83
25€

soom amber wig
25€

spitemalice stripe
15€

Crobi CRWM-81
29€

leeke LR-008
22€

So I am finally letting go of some extra wigs I had kept 'just in case'. Eiko and Fyrd are just going to have to deal with fewer wigs to their name and let's face ti, Nuu is just going to keep wearing her Crobi wig as a default... That Amber wig is still a bit of a heartbreak to let go, but although I love the colour, the cut on the bangs just doesn't suit my dolls. It could be cut, but I always dread cutting into limited wigs. as there might be someone who wants it just like this. Or has more courage to alter it.

I have way too many wigs... Even after this haul is gone. And it doesn't help that I have an itch to get some more now that I've lighten my current load >_<

And then some SD-sized clothes:
AS pants
15€

AS shirt
5€

SD leggins
3€

Kommentit

  1. Hi! Are the red wigs from Leeke still available?

    VastaaPoista
  2. The W124 is already taken, byt the other one is still available.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit