Even BRS gets extatic


Honestly, this "XD" faceplate from my Rin-Nendo is simply the best! Even BRS looks so funny with it! Next I'll have to try Nyaru's "cute" face on BRS and see how that looks like...

Bleh, it'll be a few more months until Komari might be shipping... I'm having a really hard time not getting more Nendos, and I'll try to remind myself constantly that I already am getting one more (as in: Komari). I've seen so many nice deals on MFC, and several cheap Nendos in EU even. That Sherlock Shellingford... Although of course I prefer the exclusive PSP version better X( Well, the second hand price for that ain't so high, considering that it comes with the game as well, but since I have no platform to actually play it with... Especially in Japanese... But she's so freaking cute!

Also tugging on my Nendo-heartstrings are Ciel Phantomhive and Death Note L Nendos. I'm trying to convince myself that Nigel is enough L for me :P But Ciel... Would make a nice addition to my Nendo story... Something that Sherlock doesn't have. She's cute, but I can't really put her into the story as is. At least she didn't click into place right away.

But! Who needs story continuity when one can have awesome cute Nendos, right? They don't all have to be in the comic. And that Sherlock sure would have some nice faceplates to add to my collection...



Argh! I just got a nice storage system for my Nendo parts, so that I don't have to take out all their boxes when I do shoot with multiple expressions. Adding more Nendos will make it so that they won't all fit into this box anymore. Then I'd have to et another and then I'd again be in the same predicament of having too much stuff to carry for one lousy photoshoot... Ah, the little troubles of collectors.

Kommentit

  1. Loving that BRS pic! She's so full of energy blasting away with her gun. :'D
    Yessss, get more Nendos~ x'D I'd love it if you'd get that Sherloc Shellingford, she's adorable~ She surely has some ace expressions that could spice your Nendo-stories up! ^3^

    And Ciel Nendo... I can warmly recommend getting him. Not only do I love Ciel's character (in completely good manner, no shota! :'D), but the Nendo is one of my all-time favorite figures as well. Too bad he only comes with two expressions. I would have wanted a twisted, evil smile for my Ciel.
    Maybe they'll do a special release on the Black Butler Nendos now that the anime has a third season in the making~ *I'm hoping that they will*

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wouldn't want to admit, but I already would know what to do with most of Sherloc's parts... especially since I realised that BRS has blue eyes and therefore could use Sherloc's default face... My only quarrel with the PSP Sherloc was that it had no cute/smiling face, but for BRS I wouldn't need it anyway. And although the regular Sherloc would have had a cute face, the more I look at those two nendos side by side, the more I prefer the PSP version. In terms of faces, clothing details, paintjob on the hair, hair sculpting etc. But 65 effing euros! :(

    And ooh, new Black Butler nendos would be cool! I'd like to see the Undertaker or Grell see the Nendo-treatment :3 As well as a special-Ciel with the My faur lady outfit XD

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yeah, I hear you! I'd get Undertaker and Grell in a heartbeat! *3* Oh and the other shinigamis as well. I've still not recovered from my crush on Ronald Knox! x3

    And the "little Robin Ciel" in the dress (or "trap-Ciel" as he is also sometimes called XD ) would be so awesome!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Kuroshitsuji has so many nice characters :3 I actually bought a few more manga of that series yesterday (had forgotten all about it for months), which had the first two novels of the circus arc and now I have to go buy more after work :D Yes, yes I know I don't have that many of them yet, but I had tried to only buy one per month. And btw, I totally love Dagger's design... but I think he is too minor a character to be made into a Nendo.

    I'd also love a Finny Nendo!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I know! :3
    I tried to avoid Kuroshit for a long time because I thought it would be "crappy" since it's so popular... well then one summer I had read all my books and there were no new manga that I found interesting. So I decided to give Kuroshit a chance and bought two books...

    I had to rush to the bookstore after I had finished those because I was so hooked on the manga! :'D so I know that feeling very well...

    The Circus arc is so good, I like all the circus characters. Actually I'd really like to take some inspiration from the costumes in the circus arc into lolita.
    I don't want to spoil anything for you so perhaps we'll discuss the Circus arc more in detail after you've read the whole arc though.

    Oh, a Finny Nendo would be nice too. :3 As I'm a total oyaji-fan I'd also wish for a Baldroy Nendo but maybe that's way too much to ask for, haha! :D

    VastaaPoista
  6. :D Another of us hype-avoiders. But yeah, despite the anime being a bit too shoddy in animation for my liking and the Count Cain vibes I got all through it, I really, really like the manga version. Got through the circus arc and it was just as bitter-sweet as I expected. and I'd really like those Ciel inspired outfits for my Fyrd...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit