Yo, Hello


Eiko's like "What? If I got you the eyes, then why didn't I get something new as a reward?" ^_^ True, new amazing flower eyes from Eiko would have been sweet, but in the end I went with new eyes for Fyrd. The chaos god deserves something special, after all. (Or I don't know what he'll do to me... ;) )


And in the end, Eiko did get new eyes out of it ;) These brown eyes, although technically they are second hand eyes for her...

I still need to do a Mako order though, to get more eyes for Yuffie, Hippu and Milki (I'm going to try if AM-002 would be even more perfect for her). But since Nigel is really in need and all three above already have some eyes to fit them, maybe I'll do an order with Vings first. Honestly, with all these eyes, I'm going to need a new eye box >_< They won't fit in my old one anymore... Not even concidering that I'll be able to sell of Nikki'd old glass eyes. I could maybe thin out my collection some more, but they are just all so pretty! Can't let go of them... Never mind that it's such a pain to get anything sold nowadays...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit