Sweetness


Time for some doll posts after a bit of a dry period. And who's better to break the silence than Nuu? :3 I went a little lazy with the poses and I could have switched her hands as well, but oh, she's still cute. And as you can see, I already took off my "kids's" yule outfits.



Nuu is a character who just created itself once I saw the doll. She became a strange little girl with a deer tail who could say nothing but 'nuu'. Yeah, totally ripping off Chobits and Elfen Lied here, but :P to ya. In the story with Hippu, there were both souls trapped in dolls, Hippu being LeBrant and Nuu being a faun who had been a collateral damage in Fyrd's fury. I never really got that part of the story straightened out, maybe for the best.

I tried to incorporate that part of Nuu into LeBrant novel, but in the end, I had to cut it all. There just wasn't any real place for a random faun character just popping out of the woods. So maybe if I get around doing more photostories with my little dolls, I'll come up with something completely new...


A story where Nuu has been present is the Binary Knight series, where Nuu is in fact a little humanoid (almost AI) robot made and owned by Nigel. She brings him coke, mostly. As a doll though, Nuu is too small to actually be the robot!Nuu. She'd - or more precisely, "it'd", as Nigel refuses to use any other pronoun for a robot - have to be at least MSD sized. And that option is out. Funnily, the 'robots' that doll!Nigel has are Nendoroids, even smaller than a Petite doll XD My logic=nonexistent or very twisted.

I could really, really use a nigel of my own though... I've told you about my Rei II, the laptop of doom? Well, things have not progressed for the better. Valentine got his friend to install Windows XP on this thing, but now my drivers are bust, which has left me without working wifi (the shit doesn't even recognise an option of a wireless network...) and a screen resolution of 800x600. I just can't get the graphics or wireless drivers to work! And it doesn't help that these problems are not uncommo for people who have installed another OS on Eee R11CX. And only solutions need heavy handling to the actual computer code. Which I'm not confident enough to touch.

Sure, it responds quicker now, loads things as it should and all that shit. But I can't work with this freaking stretched screen! This thing has widescreen for fuck's sake! Nevermind the lack of Wlan... And with no way to revert to Win7, I might just see how to save up for a tablet with a keyboard. I just need to figure out that I can still get all the software I need, mainly OpenOffice, to a tablet...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit