Eat my dust


Haruka is the figure with the most dynamic pose out of my PVC collection. It's also a very well though out pose, since it looks good from quite a few angles. It's one of only two Alter figures I own, and both excel in quality and details. And both were love at first sight. The other one, Hikaru, was a sold-out beauty when I first learned of it, but managed to find it later on. Haruka however, I preordered as soon as I saw it.



For a while I had a nice trio of yellow-coloured figures, with Haruka, Kureha (sold that one, it was a looker, but just didn't appeal to me enough) and Melissa (more about that perky girl later). Yellow isn't even in my top favourite colours, but somehow they just creeped into my collection. I didn't mind that much though, I like colours and with figures, even the yellow ones look very nice. And I do like looking at my colourful bunch (currently Haruka, Hikaru and Alice as yellow, pink and blue on the same shelf) more than my angsty group, even if individually the darker ones (BRS, Hacker and Melissa) are more amazing. Just proves that I also need to think about a cohesive collection and not just individual figures...


Anyways, back to Haruka, who is still amazing! I know nothing of the series it's from (Beat Blades Haruka), but she just looks so badass. Her pose is showing a sense of movement, greatly enchanced by Photoshop's motion blur here XD Actually, with these last three pictures, I did quite a few effects with PS...


Even with those daggers ready to cut, and still her face looks so very calm. Like a pro-killer who just doesn't take things personally. She also doesn't care if her panties are showing under that way too short skirt... And although some might think she's demeaning women, I think she makes a powerful statement. You can look all you want, but no is a no.


And this last one, was actually kind of an accident. I had black and red on my palette and I was about to do a regular gradient filter on the photo. But as the gradient at first shows the colours on the palette, it gave me this blood-red coloured picture. I then got an idea of her bursting through it. I don't know about the end result, I know it could have been done better, but it's kinda what I was going after?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit