Pinkified for X-mas

Pink X-mas-13 Hippu


I did this back in December 2011, when my Bygg was still Nikki (ver. 2) and I had no intentions of getting more Teenies. It was about time to redo this theme. Last time I put all three tinies in Soom fullset outfits and pink wigs, which I had quite a collection of XD This time around I did a bit more mix'n'matching, with the dolls still looking quite a lot of like their default characters.

Hippu, who ended up being dressed the last with all the spare clothes I had left over, ended up being my favourite in the end :3 He has the shirt and socks from his own DH Maximo outfit, Syen's boots, Soom bloomers from Hani's BW set and then the accessories from DH Melinda set. And I love him in a pink tophat! With all that ivory, the splashes of pink go so nicely with his eyes. He might end up staying in this outfit long after X-mas...


Pink X-mas-13 Nuu


Velvet asked for Nuu to be wearing Soom syen's outfit and I'll deliver. And she carries it well. I've previously put this set on both Hippu and Nikki, and both times the dolls ended up looking slightly dark-themed. But Nuu brings some softness to this outfit, making it look sweet.

Pink X-mas-13 Hani


Hani is the only one, who took another wig to go with the set. I was thinking of just making her wear her usual blond/pink wig, but then I wanted to try out this Nuu's wig on her. It looks ok, although now, comparing all these photos, she might look a bit too pink... Like too one-dimensional. Still cute though. She's wearing the Ai outfit, with added bloomers from Glot's set, since the waistcloth is not really that modest on its own.

Pink X-mas-13 Milki


Milki looks good in pink, no denying it. She's wearing Glot corset and bloomers made by me for Nuu. The Glot outfit is something I always wanted, I loved those pants and this corset (I don't have much use for any of the capes that came with MD outfits). But the secondary market prices for it were quite high. Then when Soom had this event where they sold accessoried from previous MD releases, I had to snatch this up immediately. At first I've made Hippu wear it, but he only looks good in it, when wearing a shirt under it. The first one who could actually wear this corset on its own, was Hani. And now Milki rocks it. The Cupcake sisters are just meant for this type of clothes...

Kommentit

  1. Yay, thanks for fulfilling my request. :3 Than outfit looks really becoming on Nuu!
    I love all of these photos. x3 They are so cute, this set is probably among my top personal favorites from your photos.
    Good work! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! This is a slightly different kind of set, being four photos of four different dolls, but I agree, they do work well together. I still have to find time, light and space to take photos of the whole group together.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit