Boxing Day


It's boxing day, with its many traditions. My step-dad watches the Last of the Mohicans this day. Sports fans (well, football fans) might use today to watch a stream of boxing day games. Thoe poor buggers who have to run around the field... I've only learned of this boxing day football -thingy when I started dating Valentine. :D For me, boxing day is the Sunday of Yule. One will eat the rest of the leftover chocolates, force down that last piece of ham, play with the presents etc. No stress, and no worries. Hence why I'm using this new Flickr iframe... I usually want to recode it to plain images like in my previous posts, but today I just can't be bothered, no matter how bothersome those bloody iframes are for blog illustrations...

I've been with Flickr with their recent changes, they've been good imo. But this iframe, I really don't like it. I use Flickr to repost my photos in this blog. I need simple img tags to do it. These iframes allow the viewer to browse through my Flickr stream, which doesn't really support the point of using it to illustrate a single post with a specific theme.
Like Alexander here :3 I think that for the Hopes, boxing day is the day when Sybil makes Alex wear his finest and they eat a very nice dinner with the family. Sometimes they would go to Liverpool to meet Alex's granny. Alex would hate both dressing up and the trip XD But he looks very cute in the above picture with his shirt and jacket from his school unform. Sybil would make his wear the vest as well, but now he wants to be a bit rebellious...


Alex greatly prefers his casual wear.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit