Aesthetics of December 2013


I got a few heads to do this month, all MSD sized, but very different, starting from the resin colours. :) For the Ella head above, I was asked for a tough-guy-attitude with smokey eyes. Came out quite nice. Also, loving this shade of tan!



Next up I was doing grey, with completely free hands (as long as it looked good ;) ). Well, Juwel looks so unimpressed blank, I didn't want to go against the sculpt. This was abit rosier grey than Soom's new (close to my GS Bygg, in fact), so it could easily work with that red.


And then I got this smiley head. I was asked to make her look a bit more clever than the default face-up, as well as make her upper lids look less heavy and the cheeks less round. I think I pulled it off in the end, but damn those eyelids were deceptive! :D The pastels didn't want to go to the grease at all, finding some non-visible sharper edges to cling to instead... Well, I mean they were visible after being dosed in dark brown pastels... But with very careful brushing, erasing and elbow grease, I managed to make it smooth in the end.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit