Not the baby anymore

Trying to capture that smile


So very, very soon Fenny is not going to be the newest doll anymore. I don't know what the hell got over me, but I simply forgot all about my no-buying-month, let alone the only-nine-dolls-rule,  and bought myself a doll last weekend :D So then Phoenix won't have the 'baby' status anymore.



It should arrive here tomorrow, if I'm lucky. And it'd be great if it did, since on FridayI won't have that much time to set anything up, since we have RQ. If it does arrive tomorrow though, I can get everything ready. Photos will have wait until weekend though.

Although a part of me wants to wait a bit... It'll be my X-mas present for myself, since I'm getting tax returns and all. So I'm half thinking I'll just dress it up and pack it back up, wrapping it as a real X-mas present. And then open it on X-mas eve :D But I don't know if I'll really have that sort of patience. Thenagain, I could take it as a punishment for spending money in November, when I promised I wouldn't >_< I'm helpless! I really need to try this again in January...

Kommentit

  1. IIIIIP! x3 Awesome! Imean bad for not-buying-month, but AWESOME! Can't wait to see it!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Did you buy the bygg which was on sale on the forum? :D Or is it something else?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow~! ^__^ Congrats, I'm happy for you~~ <3 I'm also eager to see your new doll~
    I think I had a hunch that you might have a new doll coming when we chatted last Friday. ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Sherlock strikes again! :D I sorta knew you'd guess it right on the first try... And I wanted to keep the anticipation high... ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Well, didn't have one coming on Friday. I was still firmly in the no-buy zone back then. :D But then on Saturday it just... happened. But I do blame you! (On the nicest way possible.) If we hadn't started talking Teenies and had you not mentioned the Bygg Xaya was selling... I might not be getting Milki Liqourice.

    And ha! If I dare to remove the Jesmo face-up, I'll have the chance to do the pastel-princess face-up on a grey doll after all...

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sorry, now I ruined the surprise! xD I just had this feeling in my guts and I noticed how conveniently the bygg had vanished from the selling thread and remembered that when we chatted a week ago you mentioned maybe wanting more teenies and that the bygg would be very cute if dressed right and so on. :D
    Btw, the little one was in my dream last night! It had Hippu's blue eyes, white mohair and I remember thinking that it's so darn cute. It had same kind of eyes like Dollshe Hound (Maybe I've been staring at the make-up photos too much) and in the dream I thought I should have bought it when I had the change, because the open-eyed version had that kind of eyes (irl I love the romantic head to bits, the open eyed is cute but doesn't hit the spot. And I like the eyeshape of Hound). I can't wait to see the little one in flesh (or in resin, actually).

    Now I want a bygg of my own ;__; The romantic version with hooves, the grey resin is so beautiful. The first grey doll I ever saw and the only one I fell in love with. It would have black or white mohair (white goes so well with grey skin <3), eyes with no pupil and cute little filly hooves. His name would be Turpentine. ;A; Curse you and your teenies!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Haha! Although I said that I'd make an all-white grey Bygg, this one is actually going to start with an all-black attire. I'll get her some Makos later and once Leeke does a white wig event, then one of those. Not a mohair wig though, not a big fan of them... An alpaca wig might be an option, I've seen people make amazing wigs from that material.

    And I remember you talking of Turpentine. And I'll do my best to enable you to get it! :D

    VastaaPoista
  8. Uwaaa I just got Milki home and it's too cute! Spunky, but cute :D

    VastaaPoista


  9. Had to snap a crappy photo. Better ones coming during the weekend...

    VastaaPoista
  10. Ha! Actually I was looking through the photos the old owner had taken of this Bygg I got (in a silly effort to make sure that I had made Milki different that she had been previously) and found a picture of both this Bygg and her twin sister, a romantic human Bygg in grey, with a fluffy white mohair wig. :D Now I sort of want to know who bought that one... The face-up was gorgeous on that one as well, although I much prefer the OE version myself (no surprise there).

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit