Mint Waterfalls

Mint-twintail Waterfall 05

I was taking photos of Hani in my Teenie-fever I got from handling Velvet's Ai :3 Although they are so much harder to photograph than the big dolls and don't really hold that many poses, I love these little buggers. Then I started to play around with her hair, since she has so much of it. Hence, the title.


Mint-twintail Waterfall 02

She just looks best on her own, for that utterly lost feeling in a picture.
Mint-twintail Waterfall 04

Anyway, Teenie Gems. Soom just released a centaur version of Bygg and Beyla, only rekindling my want for the Thunderplay versions. Lucky for me, they are holding their value and there was only one fullset Bygg for sale on DoA, and that one had uneven yellowing. I should be just content with my NS Bygg, it's my favourite resin colour, after all. But me wants Byggs in all colourrrsss :3
Mint-twintail Waterfall 03

I also happened to find both Hati and Skoll, original Ignis Fatus versions. But for those two, the wolf parts would go to total waste. I'm getting more are more curious of the hooves, but paws? No. Too bad it's very hard to find one without the fantasy parts, and since they were originally NS, Soom won't release them as NS humans. My only chance is that they'll be released as Bronze humans, but not holding my breath. And anyway, I love the Afi tan, not the newer reddish tan they're using.
Mint-twintail Waterfall 01

And Afi... Oh, Afi... That would be such a cutie :3 And then there's the soft spot I'm holding for Taco, in the snow blue.

Honestly, that Teenie army would bring you cavities! My current trio, added with:
- Romantic Bygg in grey, with white wig and all white clothes, possibly with hooves
- OE Bygg in tan, with black clothes and black hair, both with splashes of pastels, with black-mint eyes (the evil twin for Hani)
- OE Afi in ivory/brownish clothing and light wig (as in Evecream/PaleTurquoise)
- OE Taco in snow blue, in all pink/mint/white
- and Hati in whatever there's left :D

Little ones don't count, right?

Kommentit

  1. Little ones never count. ;3 You can hide the rest in a cabinet and take out only 3 in the time, maybe Valentine doesn't note that they multiplied! xD

    Got to admit, seeing little centaur Bygg made me think about adding Ruska back to wanted list. xB But maybe I survive without! xD If Darky ever gets that grey Bygg of her own, we would have a fearsome Bygg-collection like any other!

    But yeah, I can totally imagine that Teenie army. Nobody could handle that cuteness!

    VastaaPoista
  2. And Hani looks totally adorable. ;w;

    VastaaPoista
  3. Well, we'll see how he reacts soonish. And the army might just start to form...

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hani is a total cutie. <3
    I'm a bit envious that you can handle a long wig so well, I have one for my Teenies, and it's always in horrible tangles. ^^;; So as much as I adore long wigs, I might settle for shorter ones from now on.

    I would love to see you getting more Teenies~ I'm totally of the opinion that little ones don't count. ;''D

    VastaaPoista
  5. ...also loving the title. Mint waterfalls sound so... delicious. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thanks! I hate most long wigs as well, since they always have flyaways that I miss until looking through the photos and seeing one right across the dolls face >_< But this twintail wig from Leeke is easier to handle for some reason. It still needs much patience to style right for a photo, since the ends tend to bend just one way, but it's manageable.

    I've got more long wigs for Eiko and Yuffie, but I haven't used them much, for this very reason. Now Yuf has her long yellow wig, which is maintainable, but all my lovely Crobi wigs, nevermind the Amber wig I've got, they're just horrible! They tangle so easily! So I never wear them on a doll for long and just take them out for a single photoshoot. Actually, it might be better to just finally be rid of them...

    And your wish might just come true. We never should have started to talk Teenies on Friday...

    VastaaPoista
  7. :D It just popped into my head, when I was styling the wig, since it somehow reminded me of a waterfall. And the I had the T.L.C. song "Waterfalls" stuck in my head for hours....

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit