Going to finish, but it's not going to be pretty

Broken red


I've already pushed myself through some first days of writer's block. Meaning that I only think of getting that word count up, not really thinking whether the bridge between the sections is neat, if there are plot holes, if my characters are behaving consistently or if I'm even making any sense. I'm just going to get the story done, and worry about it later, in post-production.

Thenagain, this is what Nano is about, at least to me. It's not stopping to think. It's writing even the ridiculous things, just because they pop into your head. It's letting the flow go wild.


There are scenes that I know even now that I'll just chop right off. I'll move things around, so that they'll make more sense or pace the drama better. I'll patch things up with the off-action interactions. And fix up the action-scenes.

At least that's the grand plan now :D

Well, if nothing else, this endevour has enlightened me about somethings I want to do with Binary Knight 1. Now possibly dubbed The Red Man.

But writing about Nigel has been fun. I have such a clear idea of how he reacts to things, or how he says things. And I love the effect of making him think something and then revealing that he said it out loud without noticing. I might be using that a bit too much though, but cutting it down to decent level is also for post-processing.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit