Pink-Chocolate Cupcakes

Pink-Choclate Cupcakes


The second tryout batch of cupcakes is done. The dough was better already, but it still needs a bit more flavour. I might try out vanilla sugar next time, or just some chocolate chips. The frosting is buttercream, made from strawberry flavoured icing sugar (ready made).

Also bought tons of stuff to decorate these with. It was my first time doing buttercream frosting and also a first time piping any frosting, so my technique isn't the best, but it's a start. I also made chocolate hearts to top these off, but didn't have the patience to wait for them to cool down before taking this photo XD It took me by surprise just how much frosting these things need though... I'll need tons of sugar to make enough for my party. I might try some ready-mixed frosting though, to check my options.

But I still have the light-coloured cupcakes to even try out. So those'll be next!

Kommentit

  1. Ooh~ I think those look totally delicious. x3 Yummy. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! I actually just made my first non-chocolate batch and they turned up much better. I also found a better recipe for these chocolate ones so I might just be able to pull this off after all.

    Or, as Haruhi would say: all complainters shall be shot! Without trial! ;)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit