Happy Fucking Birthday, Hag!

It's really October

Is something Alex would say. He isn't that much of a party boy.

Well, today's the day. The cupcakes are mostly done, I just don't want to wake up Valentine yet with the noise of baking. We're just going to pop out to buy the drinks and then some last minute cleaning and getting ready and I'm set. A lot calmer than I was last year with the Unbirthday party :D Although first I wasn't going to have a party at all this year. It's just that sister mentioned that it happened to be on a Saturday this year, the ideal day for parties. And after all, it's the last birthday I'm going to have. After this, I'm just going to block the whole date on FB so that all the semi-friends who don't know better can just not post all those birthday wishes on my wall.

Anyway, still the best solution to birthday angst is eating cupcakes, so see you all tonight!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit