Girls have too many clothes...

Favourite October Boy

Is what Alex would say >v<

In about a week I've gotten information of all my past online purchases shipping. Now it' just a race which gets here first:

- Baby skirt from Closet Child, Japan

- Chess Chocolate skirt from Russia

- Shirts and a petti from Taobao, China

- wig from China



So far Closet Child's tracking no shows the most progress, but the other skirt might be a black horse, since the seller noted that teir tracking might not update in days. Next week I might be popping to post office quite a lot ^_^

I also bought myself a new pair of tights, a bit thicker for winter and brown to match many of my outfits. I would have wanted a pair of ivory/whites, but the only really light colour was grey, which doesn't fit me in any way. I actually found these ones from H&M and they have a nice lacey pattern that goes nicely with more toned-down sweet or classic lolita imo.

Kommentit

  1. You might need to put up a camp to post office! xD Is that the pig in a poke wig which is coming?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah I have no idea what's coming. Even if it is the wig at all, since the shipping email had a domain name different from the shop I bough it from. I only guess it's the wig by process of elimination, since that's the only thing missing. Or else I'm getting something completely different...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ouch, that start to sound seriously fishy. O.o; I hope it turns alright though!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit