Beloved Hacker

Soft Hacker 1

Yeah I'm pretty much obsessed with this boy right now :D I switched him into a more comfy sweater, which I tuned with this spare collar I ripped out of a shirt I bought for Alex. So wasn't Lexy's thing, but Nikki can use it just fine. Nikki is all about loose clothes, something you can wear for 24-hours straight. Something you can wake up wearing. But he'll have some safe bets, like collar shirts in his closet. And mostly in whites/greys, since he doesn't give the clothes that much thought.



And I love how different Nikki can look just by switching the angle. Or flipping the parting in his hair... When the parting on the left side, he looks so soft, almost vunerable. Mostly Nigel wants to seem tough, like ice. He wants to not care about anything but the job at hand and that only in the amount of getting it done. Well, those who have read the Binary Knights short stories, know better :D He is very insecure, awkward and sucha cutie!
Soft Hacker 2

I reused the b&w with the blue eyes theme that was in the older photo in the last post. Only this time the blue was added in 'post-production' since his eyes were reddish in the original. However, as this time I used RAW, I could set the lighting to actually show strands of his hair while not over-blowing or over-shadowing anything in the image. In the older photo, the hair is a black blob (it's still a pretty image, the blobiness suits the more blurred style).

Funny thing though, at the time of writing this, I've gotten some favs on Flickr already. But only on the second photo here. And myself, I very much prefer the first one :D Thenagain, it always seems that from a given set of my photos, my own favourites never get as many favs as some photos which imo are more average. Nevermind which groups I post them to. Dunno really why that is... If you've got any ideas, please share!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit