There's no end...

Bow haul

... to spending money. I'd never make a good McScrooge. It's not that I can't save up money. I just can't save up all my money. I have so many things I want to get and although they are nonessential, material things, I'll still buy them. What I really need to do, is to stop feeling so guilty about it!



Although there's a bunch of things I want to get for my dolls (boy clothes, wigs... as always), here's a list of loli-items I want to get soonish:

Light coloured winter coat

I'm actually going to get this one from F+F, if there isn't any bad reviews of it that come across me. Maybe I'll get it in October when it really gets cooler here.

Long, less puffy underskirt

I have a few petticoats, but they all have their issues... I have a few from BL, but they are too short for loli-skirts. They still work fine for my regular short skirts though, so I don't regret them. Then I have a really puffy one from F+F, but it's about 3cm too long and shows from under my skirts. That alone could be fixed by a bit of rolling, but it's also a bit too puffy. The skirts won't fold properly over it, unless they're really heavy (which means only my AP skirts, which have some underskirt built into them).

So I want a 40cm petti to work for my basic loli skirts, to give them some puffness to give me a nice waistline, but not too much so that the skirt looks too out of place at work and other 'adult' situations. I'm thinking this one might do the trick and the warmness of cotton would be welcome during the winter. I'd just have to learn how to use Taobao agents...

Loliable shoes

Let's face it, I love shoes. Correction: I love stiletto heel shoes. With bows on them. Now the general cutesy style I look for in my shoes is close to loli, and my b&w round toe heels would work with a matching coordinate. Too bad most of my planned coords would require brown or ivory/white shoes. I just can't find ones that I would really like, in the price range I'm willing to bet on shoes that might or might not fit me (I have a really bad track-record on buying the right size shoes even when I get to try them on before purchase).

These ones might work, in ivory/brown colour, although I don't really care for all the straps around the ankles. I don't like straps, since the shoes take too long to put on with those things. I also really don't like the too bulky look but a lot of loli shoes are platform or block heel shoes. Some make it work with ballerinas, and I need to get a new pair of those next summer, maybe that'll just do... Or I'll jut suck it up and wear my regular heels, so I won't destroy my feet and still feel like myself.

Blouses

I've got one incoming and I hope it's a good fit (should be from the measurements). It would still leave me with one short sleeve and one long sleeve blouse, not much to survive me throught the winter :D

I'd love a brown blouse, a simple one with a rounded collar and long enough sleeves! The problem with the shirts on Asian loli-shops is that the sleeves are way too short for me. So if I buy from them, I have stick to short sleeved ones...

**

Well, that should get me started :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit